Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

GABA and 5-HTP - good choices

Posted by Reviewer2252099 From Utah on Jul 22, 2009

I have been taking the GABA 750 mg every night before bed along with 5-HTP 100 mg. I find I sleep better and feel calmer the next morning.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1411287 From North Carolina on Mar 30, 2009

This stuff has saved my life! No more synthetic, doctor-prescribed, side affect ridden junk for me! My seretonin is balanced, my energy is back, my drive and zest for life has returned and I couldn't be more pleased with the fact that it's MUCH cheaper than the doctor's prescription!!!

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer1249251 From Japan on Jan 26, 2009

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.

Helps With Anxiety and Carbohydrate Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2057592 From Mississippi on Feb 10, 2009

I take one at bedtime and have to take two Valerian Root capsules so I can sleep. I can't sleep if I only take one 5-HTP capsule. This helps a lot with anxiety and carb cravings.

Worth trying

Posted by girlgonevegan From Brazil on Jun 16, 2011

I'm a very skeptical person and I tend to think it doesn't help anything, BUT I'm so much happier, lost 4 pounds and I'm sleeping better. Maybe it's just placebo/coincidence, maybe 5-HTP works for real. The bad thing is that I don't want to stop taking it!