Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 23, 2008

Love this product. I take it with Now's L-tyrosine and the combo works wonders for me.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2948475 on Jul 06, 2008

This is 1/4 the price of our 5-htp products here in NewZealand, so well worth it.

Dee

Posted by Reviewer1547002 on Oct 05, 2008

This product is restricted in Australia - because of a bad batch of Tryptophan many years ago (from Japan I believe) you need to get a script from a doctor. I went to fill the script and was shocked at the price. $65AUD for about 50 capsules! Your product is superior and much much cheaper. I take it to help me sleep.

GABA and 5-HTP - good choices

Posted by Reviewer2252099 on Jul 22, 2009

I have been taking the GABA 750 mg every night before bed along with 5-HTP 100 mg. I find I sleep better and feel calmer the next morning.

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer1249251 on Jan 26, 2009

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.