Libido Not The Same!

Posted by Reviewer1995269 on Apr 18, 2009

I noticed a drop in sex drive while using 5-HTP.

works good for sleeping

Posted by 4957727734797218687 on May 03, 2016

I bought this product to improve my mood since I have felt depressive for longer period of time. I was using one pill every evening. Initially I felt stomach discomfort, sick like behavior after first pill however these symptoms died out after a few more pills. However, I could not say this product improve my mood, it rather helped me to fall asleep and have perhaps better quality of my sleep. Since you may feel dizzy after taken it, I am not sure whether I would take it during the day time. Also, I would recommend to read label information and more about the 5HTP since it has other undesirable side effects which I believe are not worthed

Not suitable for me.

Posted by 5512992487708332138 on Jun 20, 2016

I think this product is not suitable for me. Heartbeat becomes fast and I feel quite unwell.. And it affect my sleep alot. Been having broken sleep after taking this.. And can't sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. I will stop for a moment before introducing it back to my body.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, High Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps Review

Posted by Reviewer1440453 on Aug 14, 2008

I didn't really notice a difference, but i don't do anything to deplete my seratonin... so maybe i didn't even need it in the first place. i just liked the idea of natural happy pills, which they are. the product was clean and shipping was timely.