Tired of Zoloft

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 22, 2008

I have been on Zoloft for several years to manage an anxiety disorder and depression. I have been wanting to take a more homeopathic approach to my health and started trying more natural supplemental support for these problems. I weaned off the Zoloft over the span of a few weeks before I began taking this. My moods were all over the place and depression returned. This does definitely have a positive effect. In fact I notice that during the day I can feel it wear off and since I wasn't sure if it was safe to take another dose, I have added St. John's Wort first thing in the morning. The jury is out as to whether I will be able to manage long term in this fashion, but there is definitely truth in the information that these can help manage anxiety/depressive mood disorders. I think it is probably still wise to talk with your doctor before trying these methods.

Will continue to buy this product

Posted by Reviewer1739709 on Jan 14, 2008

Best value for a high quality supplement.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Oct 26, 2007

Works for our symptoms of premenopause along with depression.

Bottle Damage

Posted by Reviewer1191184 on Oct 17, 2007

The product seems to be great. I get a really good night sleep. But when the product arrived, the bottom of the bottle was distorted. It almost appeared to have gone through some kind of heat. The product was sealed; I decided to keep it.