Libido Not The Same!

Posted by Reviewer1995269 on Apr 18, 2009

I noticed a drop in sex drive while using 5-HTP.

5HTP - IT'S THE BEST HERB OUT THERE. LOL

Posted by Reviewer1992785 on Oct 30, 2008

I take this for several reasons. And i am very impressed with this medicine (HERB). I've payed lots of money to Doctors to tell to keep coming back; (to get more money). Until i came across a friend that reccomended that i take 5HTP. And it works BETTER than all the medicines combine & price. I refer this HERB to anyone that has simular problems as mine. Regardless IT WORKS for many symptoms. Thank you, Your a LIFE SAVER...

great price, great product

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Mar 19, 2009

I have an extreme intolerance to most anti-depressants. I have been using 5-HTP for several years now, and I love it. Having visited a great many other supplement stores both online and in person, I can definitely say that this is an amazing price!!

Good for appetite control

Posted by Reviewer2994546 on May 27, 2009

Two pills in the evening have really gotten my appetite under control.

good suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2621856 on Apr 11, 2008

Good suppliment to take on an everyday basis if your feeling depressed. Works well on restoring neurotransimtter balance or serotonin after a big weekend out on the pills. I suggest taking 2 capsules daily (around bedtime) for a week after pills.

i believe excellent

Posted by Reviewer2343249 on Feb 23, 2010

i feel at this stage, the product my doctor suggested for me to take daily-5-HTP 200 is going to be a success in helping me through a very difficulot long term pain and trauma issue- which has rendered my well being to an all time low. this product, along with compounded medicines, will, feel assured, indeed be most benificial in the restoration of Adrenal,thyroid, and all Aminos- I anticipate some good changes= at last. thank you i-herb for a very good and highly recommended product, and I look forward to more on going shopping in the future- as directed by my Dr for suitable products.. Irene Brisbane Australia

Depression Sufferer

Posted by Reviewer1318021 on Oct 01, 2011

I have been a sufferer of major depression for 15 years & have been on many forms of anti-depressants. I was sick & tired of the side effects of prescription drugs & have been seeking an alternative for years. A naturopath suggested I try HTP. I researched the ingredients & found this product & this website in the process. Finally after years of searching I have found a product that works for me. Whilst it's not cured me of my depression, it has lifted the disease to a point where I can cope. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH PRESCRIPIVE MEDICATION SUCH AS SSRI'S...I found this out the hard way. Please talk to your doctor if you consider using it. I could not live without this product! I really appreciate the effeciency with which iherb.com processes my orders & the great service it provides GREAT PRODUCT GREAT SITE THANKYOU!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3314146 on Nov 30, 2010

I'm taking 200mg just before going to bed, and have been having the best sleep in ages, with only a few intense/nightmare type dreams as a negative(no biggie really). Overall i have been feeling much better taking 5-HTP that is feeling HUMAN again, can not stress that enough. Also knowing i can start and stop 5-HTP without going through the pain of brain zaps and withdrawal like with SSRI's or SNRI's is fantastic!! iHerb shipped to Australia in good time..

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on Mar 26, 2012

Brilliant to be able to get the brand my Naturopath recommended at much cheaper prices than I can get it anywhere else in Australia. This is helping me to have a deeper sleep. Your site is saving me a small fortune with 2 in our family with Chronic Fatigue! Thankyou.

Don t know if it works

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

I have been taking these in conjunction with other supplements for anxiety and depression (L-tyrosine, Super Cortisol Support) , I did not notice a big difference when I took them. I am however noticing a difference since I have started taking St. John's Wort caps, so I recommend trying those first.