Iherb service

Posted by Reviewer2814623 on Nov 17, 2010

I've purchased Now Foods, 5-HTP, High Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps three times from iherb and each time the order has been delivered within 2 weeks( I live in Australia). The product is fantastic. I buy it for my son who has a traumatic brain injury. Our family doctor recommended 5 HTP and we all notice the difference. Thanks iherb

sleeping better

Posted by Reviewer2680227 on Nov 18, 2010

this is a step further down the chain and saves need to hunt down tryphotan from natural sources such as Turkey and avacados . taking this with vitamin D helps avoid SAD and improves sleep depth.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2908556 on Aug 20, 2009

Repeat order monthly for me. Great quality and good price. Plus the mg.are perfect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1028012 on Sep 18, 2009

good stuff, will order more

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1580503 on Jul 24, 2009

I did research online and by talking to healthcare professionals and friends about changing from a mood stabilizing medication to an all natural supplement. My neurologist gave me a hearty thumbs up as it helps prevent migraines. My mood is wonderful(I caution you that I have a very slight case and to seek your dr's approval.) and I feel great. My sleep is much better also. I only use NOW foods brand and recommend it highly.

good formula

Posted by Reviewer1906086 on Aug 01, 2009

i like this formula...it has the right dosage of severalof the aminos i like. works well

Good

Posted by Reviewer1197039 on Nov 09, 2009

I have been taking this for about a month now and have seen my mood improve. I've had no side effects. It's worth a try to anyone that has seen SSRIs help them.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2178931 on Nov 09, 2009

Always great service and great products!!!

A+++++++

Posted by BeddaMela on Dec 11, 2009

great product, great price!

now foods, 5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2935298 on Dec 12, 2009

great. I use it for fibromyalgia pain and sleep.