5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1481960 on Jul 15, 2009

I will need to continue to take the product to see if I am getting the desired results. The price and dosage size were perfect.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2036002 on Jul 10, 2009

I really like this product. It turned out to not be the root of my problem, but it definitely has helped!

Highly Effective

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jun 18, 2009

My husband has suffered from depression for 25 years and the 5-HTP has been the only thing to make any impact. For the first time in years he is smiling and occaisionally able to do things he hasn't done in years. He takes it at a low dosage and it still accomplishes much good for him. I have been suffering from depression with an escalation in the last year to dangereous levels. 5-HTP has had a significant impact. It keeps the despair at bay so that I can still go to work and maintain some level of function. I will be increasing my dose to also address migraine headaches, and/or use when hit with a migraine and hope that it will prove as effective with that dysfunction as well. I highly recommend reading the research on this product. It has provided me the ability to continue on without longing for death every day. I am capable of acting, and thinking, and feeling, beyond the depression and despair which were becoming unmanageable and completely overwhelming prior to taking the 5-HTP. I now buy at a higher quantity for myself. Highly recommend.

great

Posted by Reviewer1901900 on Jun 18, 2009

It make me feel much better, I was depressed and now after a fill days taking I feel really good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on May 31, 2009

This is a great potency and is definitely what I need. The 100 mg worked well but the 200mg is even better.

Good for appetite control

Posted by Reviewer2994546 on May 27, 2009

Two pills in the evening have really gotten my appetite under control.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Apr 25, 2009

Fantastic supplement, and NOW is my favorite!

Good quality.

Posted by Reviewer3018067 on Apr 21, 2009

Would buy again.

Libido Not The Same!

Posted by Reviewer1995269 on Apr 18, 2009

I noticed a drop in sex drive while using 5-HTP.

5-HTP replaces SSRI's in my case

Posted by Reviewer2766166 on Apr 16, 2009

For me 5-HTP replaced SSRI's with none of that flattening of your personality, loss of libido and bruises that SSRI's cause. I'm not a health food, supplement or vitamin junkie. I was told by my doctor that it is a precursor to serotonin production (the short version), and the body thus uses it as it sees fit in those areas where it needs it. The SSRI's forcefully restrict the uptake of serotonin in many parts of the body and thus much more heavy handed.