Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1007261 on Mar 25, 2009

I love this product! It's nice to have just one dose and be done for the day. I even put it in my kids smoothies and I certainly can say there's not as much fighting. I'm trying to get my husband to take it too. I told my kids it's the "chill pill".

great price, great product

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Mar 19, 2009

I have an extreme intolerance to most anti-depressants. I have been using 5-HTP for several years now, and I love it. Having visited a great many other supplement stores both online and in person, I can definitely say that this is an amazing price!!

Works great to help me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2031583 on Mar 05, 2009

When I bought this I did not realize that it has tyrosine in it. I switched from 5-HTP 100 mg for sleep to 200 mg because 100 mg was not working well for me anymore. I was concerned that the Tyrosine in this 5-HTP would keep me awake at night but instead I am sleeping much better. I have read that 5-HTP depletes your tyrosine so maybe that is why Now includes the tyrosine. I take this by opening the capsule and letting the powder dissolve in my mouth; that way it starts working very quickly to help me fall asleep fast.

Order #2892680

Posted by Reviewer1156934 on Feb 19, 2009

As always wonderful service, good prices, and no shipping!!!! Many thanks!

Bob

Posted by Reviewer2929446 on Feb 02, 2009

For serrotonin deficiency. Helps you get undepressed.

Joyous Change!

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on Jan 24, 2009

I was taking Effexor XR and went off of it 'cold turkey' causing extreme dizziness, nausea and stuttering. I started 5HTP about 5 days into those withdrawal symptoms (which lasted 10 days!) and IMMEDIATELY felt my drive, joy , and energy return! I'm back in my work-out routine instead of the napping routing the effexor had me in and I feel like my healthy old happy self again!

much needed support

Posted by amyjeans on Jan 21, 2009

This is a great product- and cheaper than if I bought a prescription from my doctor.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1097426 on Jan 18, 2009

Yes 5-HTP is a great way to help you relax and also to sleep. Taking one close to bedtime helps me to sleep better and I am a lot calmer and relaxed in the morning.

Much Happier Person

Posted by Reviewer2327964 on Jan 15, 2009

I think they are the best. I call them my chill out pill. I can handle stress much better.

Hard to find potency.

Posted by Reviewer2551737 on Jan 09, 2009

I wish I could have gotten 120 caps at this potency, but these will do. The caps are a bit bigger than others I have found.