Now Foods, 5-HTP, High Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps Review

Posted by Reviewer1440453 on Aug 14, 2008

I didn't really notice a difference, but i don't do anything to deplete my seratonin... so maybe i didn't even need it in the first place. i just liked the idea of natural happy pills, which they are. the product was clean and shipping was timely.

works good for sleeping

Posted by 4957727734797218687 on May 03, 2016

I bought this product to improve my mood since I have felt depressive for longer period of time. I was using one pill every evening. Initially I felt stomach discomfort, sick like behavior after first pill however these symptoms died out after a few more pills. However, I could not say this product improve my mood, it rather helped me to fall asleep and have perhaps better quality of my sleep. Since you may feel dizzy after taken it, I am not sure whether I would take it during the day time. Also, I would recommend to read label information and more about the 5HTP since it has other undesirable side effects which I believe are not worthed

Not suitable for me.

Posted by 5512992487708332138 on Jun 20, 2016

I think this product is not suitable for me. Heartbeat becomes fast and I feel quite unwell.. And it affect my sleep alot. Been having broken sleep after taking this.. And can't sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. I will stop for a moment before introducing it back to my body.

Now Foods, 5-HtP, High Potency, 200 mg 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on May 25, 2011

Didn't improve my sleep at all. Won't buy again.

5-htp

Posted by Reviewer1223645 on Nov 08, 2008

this product has not helped me for pain, I used it to help my fibromyalgia pain.

Feed back on this product.

Posted by Reviewer1084638 on Mar 14, 2010

I also purchased this product to take for sleeping. HAS not helped at all. Thank you, Violet

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2202029 on Feb 11, 2010

Did not find this product helpful for sleep.

Save your money.

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Aug 17, 2009

Tried different brands...5 htp just doesn't work for me. Makes me feel nauseous.

much needed support

Posted by amyjeans on Jan 21, 2009

This is a great product- and cheaper than if I bought a prescription from my doctor.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1864546 on Feb 02, 2008

Can't beat price for active ingredient.