Excellent!!!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

After chronic sleep problems for 20 years, this finally got me to sleep. You need to take it immediately before you get into bed otherwise your brain will product chemicals to fight it if you carry on staying up. Turn the lights down low, swallow a pill, climb into bed and sweet dreams!!! I also had other issues aside from insomnia. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and Insomnia - and don't need the 5-HTP anymore. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Really helps!

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Feb 05, 2014

Helps with anxiety level.

Couldn't live without.

Posted by 5188144065634383417 on Dec 28, 2013

This is a great quality 5-Htp. I take it in conjunction with an SSRI (5 hours apart) and it really enhances the effect. It has stabilized my mood and I find I cope better with life in general.

Wow what a difference.

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Oct 05, 2011

This is amazing and I feel soooooo much better since I started taking it. 50mg works well for me and I find that I don;t become jittery. Get into folks !!

J.Brewer

Posted by Reviewer1214447 on Jun 24, 2011

Have long taken 5-htp for fibromyalgia... I take it now at night as a sleep aid, 100 mg. Works well !!!

now--5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2843948 on Jun 16, 2011

very satisfied with all products and services

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3105051 on Jun 15, 2011

Good product to use.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2954047 on Apr 12, 2011

Helps put the worries of the day away and get to sleep within 15 minutes. Have been using over a year and enjoy going to bed knowing I will get to sleep.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2865331 on Nov 22, 2010

Great value from iherb, I like to take the 100 mg at night & 50 in the morning

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Oct 24, 2010

After years of bad sleep, I began using 5-htp at night to get a better sleep. Still working on the perfect sleep (like not waking at all) but 5-htp helps tremendously. This brand is affordable, and it works just fine. I really like the Now Foods product line.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »