Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Oct 24, 2010

After years of bad sleep, I began using 5-htp at night to get a better sleep. Still working on the perfect sleep (like not waking at all) but 5-htp helps tremendously. This brand is affordable, and it works just fine. I really like the Now Foods product line.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2865331 on Nov 22, 2010

Great value from iherb, I like to take the 100 mg at night & 50 in the morning

J.Brewer

Posted by Reviewer1214447 on Jun 24, 2011

Have long taken 5-htp for fibromyalgia... I take it now at night as a sleep aid, 100 mg. Works well !!!

Wow what a difference.

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Oct 05, 2011

This is amazing and I feel soooooo much better since I started taking it. 50mg works well for me and I find that I don;t become jittery. Get into folks !!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2528490 on Jul 07, 2010

I found out about this product from reading Dr. Daniel Amen's books. It works, and this is a very good quality brand. I usually order NOW Foods brand.

milder for stomach

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Aug 07, 2011

It's milder for stomach than some other brands. It helps with mood, the effect also seems milder than other brand. As I have sensitive stomach, I'll use it instead of the stronger one.

5-HTP saved me from a breakdown.

Posted by Reviewer3001950 on Dec 01, 2010

After two months using these, my serotonin must be topped up nicely. I started getting some of my old symptoms back (Over supply of serotonin) and have realised that I don't need 5-HTP any more for the present. 5-HTP has been a wonderful help to me; it saved me from a proper crash. And I am glad to have it in my medicine chest...

good for mood

Posted by Reviewer2486606 on Oct 16, 2008

One of the very effective products for mood. Starting with one capsule per day for a week is better for preventing probable initial side effects.

NOW FOODS 5 HTP

Posted by Reviewer2579613 on Dec 21, 2008

Excellent - having the greater quantity assures me of having it on hand and not having to order so frequently. The shipping was timely and was here in 3 days and arrived in super condition.

works

Posted by Reviewer2588459 on May 29, 2010

worthwhile ...but might as well buy the 100mg instead.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »