Bought it for food cravings but

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

I don't think it worked but I haven't slept as good for a long time and I feel very good when I take it so might keep it for those winter downhill moments.

Now Foods 5-HTP 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Aug 28, 2010

I've been exploring different natural remedies for depression and anxiety. This seems like a fine product, however it's not quite the right thing for me. I think Sam-e combined with passionflower works better.

Not sure if it's helping or not

Posted by Reviewer2345373 on May 20, 2011

You can't really tell if it's working or not. There are no side effects. I can't really say it has helped my brain function but things don't seem worse. I'm taking it in combination with St John's wort and I'm not sure if it's making an impact or not.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5136932930875589514 on Aug 14, 2014

my naturopath was reckoning this would be the cure all. I have had adrenal fatigue and some very weird neurological symptoms for a few years. of course depressed and exhausted. This product made me feel unwell in the stomach when I took it in the morning (supposed to take it on an empty stomach) and made me feel like I was being dragged under when I took it at night. Weird foggy feeling the next day. After much research I found out about Siberian Ginseng and Licorice (same brand) and the results after a week are much more impressive than the 5HTP. Keep trying till you find the thing that works for you - it can take a while.

Only negative effects

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Sep 16, 2010

I haven't used it for long but I'm almost certain this product is the cause of several side-effects, while I don't get any benefits from it ! Those side-effects are: decreased libido, and digestive disconfort/sometimes little nausea.

5-htp and what it did to me.

Posted by Reviewer3214770 on Apr 09, 2010

First of all the service from iHerb was nothing but outstanding. Super quick servive and the pricing was just right. Now. I had read articles on 5-htp on how it can help boost your seritonin levels, however i found my self going into a black deep depression after a week of takin 50 mg per day. If you are going to buy these consult your doc first . iherb where great but this product just did not go well with me.

x

Posted by Reviewer1215577 on Mar 25, 2010

delivered on time as stated

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »