Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2620234 on Jan 03, 2011

I use these every night to combat SAD and PMS. I really feel a difference in my energy and moods.

srbija

Posted by Reviewer2318844 on Apr 15, 2011

A good product and helps positive thinking

Great

Posted by Reviewer2348445 on May 02, 2011

Definitely works. Didn't make me happy like I thought it would though, more like a relaxed content feeling.

Lift the clouds to your day!

Posted by Reviewer1178317 on Jan 12, 2010

Feel better soon!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Feb 12, 2010

This really works to improve sleep and mood too.

from Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer1343891 on Sep 27, 2011

I bought it hoping my husband can sleep soundly at night, but when he takes it at bedtime - has proved that he could not sleep and wakes up every hour. That changed our approach and began to take it in the morning - really now sleep soundly at night, and certainly as a side effect has less appetite.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Feb 23, 2012

After 1 month´s use taking this in the evening, my laughter is much more intens, and i got much more convulsive laughter. The mood is a bit brighter. My healtcare practitioner also put me om some other vits too that work with the 5-htp.

Very effective

Posted by 5709133774324257331 on Sep 25, 2013

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

Now 5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2973134 on Nov 14, 2007

It is ok for the price, but I don't think it is quite as effective as another brand that I have used, and will go back to.

Not all 5HTP products created equal

Posted by Reviewer3070798 on Oct 11, 2011

I experienced great results with another brand of 5HTP made by Biovea (slow release) and thought it wouldn't hurt to try the Now brand for a better price but this product gave me the worst anxiety ever!!! And headaches to boot! The anxiety and migraines were why I was taking 5HTP in the first place. 5HTP is natural but not a supplement to mess around with as it's working on your brain. There is no system of standardisation for supplements unlike. I guess there is no system of standardisation of ingredients in one brand of supplements to the next. I'm really pleased it worked for all the people who have reviewed it positively, but I had some pretty nasty side effects.