Now Foods, 7-KETO, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 261 reviews

wonder drug!!

Posted by Reviewer3124836 on Nov 24, 2009

There is not enogh room to explain how sick I was after 3 years doctors gave up trying to find a diagnosis and treated the symtoms. I was deemed disabled and I was very sick.Until I started 7-Keto. 2 weeks after starting it I felt good, I checked my weight and I had lost 22 pounds,WOW, I was 250 lbs to start, I did not change my diet.I kept on and after 10 weeks I was down to 212 lbs, and felt great!!! I was active and only sleeping 8-9 hours instead of my usual 12-14. Over the summer I was at the beach every day swimming, I had energy! Again I cannot say enogh about this product.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1128388 on Aug 20, 2008

When I take regular dhea, I get emotional and my skin breaks out horribly! The 7 Keto makes such a world of difference because it fuels my adrenal glands WITHOUT all the awful hormonal side effects! AND it isn't easy to find the 100 mg dosage. I was so excited to order this and add it to my arsenal of health products to combat my flaggin adrenals!

I'm happy!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Jul 22, 2009

I was feeling very low on energy. I tried many things such as B complex, Maca, rodiola, mineral complex, greens, etc. Nothing helped me feel 'good.' I've even tried other DHEA supplements. This one really did the trick. A few things I've noticed: More energy, need to eat less (less cravings), actually, I need less sleep (used to need 9 hours, now 7.5 is enough), I am less sensitive to caffine too, (I used to really get the jitters and crash, now my system seems steady). I more or less jump out of bed. The other thing I attribute my feelings of good health to is taking about 150mg of 5-HTP at night. The point is, I've been searching and I am so glad I found this product. For me one to two pills a day does the trick! I really feel 'good!'

Excellent for belly fat

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Aug 28, 2008

Have been taking for about 4 weeks and am noticing good results. This is the first supplement I have taken that I directly noticed help eliminate belly fat. I am only 31yrs old but had stubborn belly fat (and 10 extra lbs). I also take CLA and Super Citrimax, this has made the biggest difference when I added it.

Wow, I think it's working!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1318429 on Dec 22, 2007

I definitely feel the thermogenic effect, but it is subtle and not distracting. It feels a little bit like I just ran around the block and my fat is burning off. I am not even trying and I'm losing weight already in the first week- I feel less hungry which I wasn't expecting. I also have softer skin, but that could be from another product that I'm taking at the same time as this one: Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Fish Oils 1000 mg. Another thing I noticed and I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but I feel like doing pushups before going to bed- it's less of an effort. I'm taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I-Herb is fantastic- fast shipping, great selection, packaged well and customer reviews. Just be careful because the shipping can be so fast that if you make a mistake it can already be on the truck before you have time to fix your order.