Made me break out

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Mar 04, 2010

Did not like - produced acne.

Don't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2667516 on Feb 06, 2010

taking this made my menstral cycle screw up. Started spotting within 2 weeks of taking it and I stopped taking.Tried taking again thinking there were other reasons for spotting.Sure enough I started spotting again. Don't believe that it does not convert to homones cause it did for me. Be careful taking this. I was on 100mg a day. I did get an energy boost but no weight loss.

Don't waste your money buying this!!

Posted by Reviewer2730657 on Apr 08, 2009

Causes no weight loss, and hypertensive patients must be extremely careful taking this pill since it rises your blood pressure atleast 20 points, both diastolic ans systolic.So don't waste your money buying this.

Caution! Check out recent studies on effect of DHEA, even in 7-KETO form!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Nov 22, 2008

I've used this product in the past, but recommend to anyone considering it, that they check the web for the most recent studies on side effects of DHEA use. Most 7-KETO manufacturers claim that 7-KETO doesn't have the side effects of regular DHEA, but recent studies cast significant doubt on that claim.

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Jan 13, 2009

First of all, these pills are not really 7-Keto. 7-Keto is 7-oxo DHEA acetate, and these pills are "DHEA Acetate-7-one." I tried these so-called "7-Keto" pills from Now Foods, and they did absolutely nothing for me. I even took a higher dose, and still got nothing. I recommend that you get the real 7-Keto from Source Naturals. I've had good results with Source Naturals' 7-Keto.

Do not buy it's expensive and no result

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

This product did nothing for me. I spend a lot of money every year at iherb trying so many products and though some work, most do not...

Waste of $$$

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 21, 2012

Recommended by Dr. Oz, this particular formula did not do anything to help me lose weight, if I follow same diet as I normally do. Wish I could get my hard earned $$$ back!!

So Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer3186988 on Feb 22, 2012

Just opened my box and it was empty.Contact iherb and they say customs must of taken it.And told not there problem, not very nice customer service. If you live in Canada do not order this product from iherb because you will waste your money.I am so dissapointed with iherb.Will most likely not order from iherb again.

Whole World Botanical Maca is better

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

I was taking this with Whole World Botanical's Maca and have stopped taking it and do not notice any difference. The maca has given me great energy and seems to have balanced my hormonal issues all by itself.

Must stop taking it because I'm so tired all the time. It's affecting all areas of life

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Oct 09, 2010

I've been taking it with CLA for a little bit more than a week and I believe that it's messing up my hormones because whenever I have hormones inbalance, I have yeast infection. Also, I've been extremely tired. So tired that I didn't go to the gym once during my time taking these supplement, which is very strange and I can feel that my tireness is actually escalating. Today is Saturday and i took those supplement with some food at noon (slept till noon....tired), no motivation to leave the house and I went back to bed at 4 pm (really sleepy), just woke up because of hunger (had to tear myself away from the bed). It's 8 pm right now. Im sure I could sleep some more if I allowed myself too. And I know I'll have no problem sleeping tonight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »