Contains Allergen

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 16, 2007

Contains an allergen, rice, as a filler. Avoid if sensitive to stimulants and/or suspectible to insomina.

7-KETO DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1777870 on Feb 16, 2008

I have been taking the product for 3 weeks and have noticed some loss of belly fat. I have not had any side effects.

Now Food 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1673868 on Nov 23, 2009

I take 50 mg per day of DHEA, but when I added this product to the mix (1 per day); it gave me a headache and it made me hungry...go figure.

My First Try

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Dec 20, 2009

SO-SO not really impressive.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2544865 on Oct 18, 2010

works as advertised.

7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer3167197 on Sep 03, 2008

I bought this after I saw reviews that said it would reset my calorie burning point and I might lose a few pounds without actually dieting and that it would increase my energy. I haven't noticed much difference but I've only been taking it for 3 weeks. I'll continue taking it and try to control my habit of eating after 7PM while watching TV.

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Aug 04, 2009

My wife had to discontinue using this. Was getting extreme headaches and hormonal issues. I would recommend trying the lower dosage first.

Not working for me

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I'm taking this for energy support as I have had a noticeable drop in energy levels this year. So far some days it seems to work and I feel like my old self but other days I can see no change (calorie intake and energy expenditure remain the same), I probably wont re purchase this.

Made me jittery

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on Mar 05, 2009

I started taking this two weeks ago and I have noticed some weight loss but it has made me very jittery, muscles ache and loss of sleep. I just ordered the 25 mg to see if maybe this product is just too much for my system.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Apr 01, 2008

I think this product has great promise, as w/ most supplements, you need at least 2-3 months to know for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »