for adrenals

Posted by burdypie on Sep 28, 2010

am taking this to keep my adrenals afloat,skin is already vastly better, alertness is better also. Early times yet though.This is a product unable to get in Aus, very pleased with dosage and initial results, not having to have straight Dhea which has more side effects, compounded by a chemist..this is so much cheaper, I appreciate it greatly.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1141556 on Sep 22, 2010

Very good product

7 keto the most effective form of DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Sep 11, 2010

7 keto doesn't have the dark side effects of simple DHEA. This is an important adjunct to hormone therapy as a person ages. I suggest that a person consider pregnenolone and perhaps other gender specific hormone supplements in conjunction with this for best effect. Effects will be increased vitality and mental acuity.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1985809 on Aug 26, 2010

I still have about 10 caps to go but so far no difference at all. Like taking a sugar pill.

7 keto DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1022497 on Aug 25, 2010

The product didn't help, but it may have just been because I didn't need it, at least in this form. The important thing is that I very much enjoyed purchasing from IHerb. You carry a large selection, I received the product quickly and you charged a fair rate for postage. Thank you. I will buy from you again, and recommend you to others. Andrea Christos

no difference.

Posted by Reviewer1390256 on Aug 20, 2010

I have been taking it and almost finished the first bottle now, but still I have not seen any results whatsoever, not even a boost of energy. Will not continue.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Aug 14, 2010

Didn't seem to work, ahh well...

not sure what is going on!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Aug 10, 2010

It gives me headache for some reason, and I do not get headaches, it is more like a pressure in my head ... sorry! it does not work for me, but everybody is different, it might work for you!

[Now Foods, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps]

Posted by Reviewer1556884 on Jul 22, 2010

haven't lost any weight yet, but I am found myself getting more energy than before.

good results for male diabetic and female menopause

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

This is an efficacious fromula to add into a program for male diabetics, and has also pushed us over the top of an obstacle in a gentle hormone replacement for a woman who still had hot flashes even with natural progesterone creams and natural phytoestrogens.