So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3311869 on Nov 18, 2008

I have tried DHEA before, with side effects. This form has so far not given me any trouble, and seems to be adding a boost to my metabolism.

Causes lethargy

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Aug 16, 2008

Makes me feel lethargic, therefore I either take it in the morning with coffee or before bed. This product appears to have been widely accepted as an effective stimulant-free fat burner.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jul 03, 2008

I've lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks after using this product and I feel that my muscle definition is more pronounced. I will continue using this product.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Mar 22, 2008

I am using this to help my depression.

You're either on the bus, or you're off the bus

Posted by Reviewer1251840 on Jul 22, 2008

My experience suggests that you need to commit to this or don't bother. It's expensive and I didn't see an immediate result in the first five days of taking 100mg in the AM and PM, so I stopped to try some other supplements. I would highly recommend not changing anything else when you start to see if it's worth the money. It's almost a dollar a day to add this to your life, at the time of review. Also, I stand by Now Foods.

7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Nov 22, 2008

Have only been taking this product for 2 weeks, I do seem to have a firmer/flater stomach-maybe it is in my head but my jeans also feel somewhat smaller and I have not changed any of my eating habits. Will see how this pans out in the long run! Again iHerb is the best place to deal with! :)

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1899559 on Oct 11, 2008

You can definitely feel the effect of this, in the way you feel like your body's working to burn fat and the slight mood improvement.

was concerned about articile about same side effects as dhea it was bad for you,

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Jun 18, 2009

I SEEMED TO FEEL LESS DEPRESSED THOUGH HAVE ORDER 25 MG TRY A SMALLER DOSE

Made me jittery

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on Mar 05, 2009

I started taking this two weeks ago and I have noticed some weight loss but it has made me very jittery, muscles ache and loss of sleep. I just ordered the 25 mg to see if maybe this product is just too much for my system.

No help at all

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 07, 2009

This product did not work for me. No change, no results.