July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 261 reviews

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Mar 30, 2010

I take two at a time, I can feel the thermoenics and I have less hair on my chin now. I was taking the straight DHEA before and I couldn't figure out why all the chin hair all of a sudden. Not getting that nasty side effect with this product, I will keep taking it.

Its Working!

Posted by Reviewer3332404 on May 02, 2010

Taking this with Relora and Panax Ginseng. What a trio! I was suffering constant fatigue was tired all the time and constantly run out of fuel when training. Now I am alert, energised and have enough go in the tank to get me through my training routines. iHerb shipped my order to AUS and I received it in under 5 days.. Really impressed.

7-KETO.DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3139020 on May 11, 2010

I have been taking this for years. I used to get it from GNC but they stopped selling it so I found it on I-Herb. I swear this has improved my immune system because I rarely get ill and even a cold does not last long. I am not sure this is the cause of my good health but I will keep taking it as long as I can afford it.

for adrenals

Posted by burdypie on Sep 28, 2010

am taking this to keep my adrenals afloat,skin is already vastly better, alertness is better also. Early times yet though.This is a product unable to get in Aus, very pleased with dosage and initial results, not having to have straight Dhea which has more side effects, compounded by a chemist..this is so much cheaper, I appreciate it greatly.

I believe it's working

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this for 2 months straight, exercising and changed my diet and I believe this has helped me with weight control. It took a little over a month for me to see any results, but now I don't want to be without this stuff!