New To iHerb?

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 263 reviews

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1831396 on Oct 09, 2008

Finished my 1st bottle, lasted 30 days, lost 2kg without exercising or changing my diet. It really works!!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1831369 on Jul 30, 2009

I used to take 7-Keto, but couldn't afford it, and my health has been going downhill for the past year. I bought some as a last resort, and am finding a huge improvement in my health, and very quickly. My joints feel better, I have more energy. Instead of not doing things because I don't feel good, and dragging myself around when I do something, I now pick up my feet and walk. I now want to go places and do things. I really can't believe the difference! One capsule (100 mg) is good, two is better. This is the lowest price I've found for 7-Keto. The next lowest was for the same amount for 60 caps, but they were 50 mg, not 100. So, this is a good deal.

Does wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on Dec 25, 2007

I've suffered from a lifelong learning disorders, depression and social anxiety. Recently I ran across a case study of an individual with those same problems, who was successfully treated with 7-Keto (and DHEA). It turns out that many learning disorders and anxiety issues are due to low DHEA levels, and therefore hormonal imbalances. DHEA is considered the "master" hormone that regulates other key hormones released by the adrenal glands. After just a week of supplimenting with mostly 7-Keto (also some DHEA and Pregnenolone) I began to sleep again (lifelong insomnia) and my depression disappeared. Now I'm able to start focusing and my anxiety has diminished. It's great to be able to once again carry on conversations and to sit down and read a book!

finally, a cure! 10 stars!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 10, 2009

I am a woman in my mid 40's. Over the past 15 years, my energy level had significantly dropped to the point that the last 5 years found me to be an unwilling couch potato. I wanted to be involved and I stayed fairly busy, but I never felt like I contributed much due to extreme, unrelenting fatigue. Everyday by 1pm after lunch, I could be found on my couch in a semi-conscious state feeling like a slug and overcome with guilt that I was so unproductive. I searched around and tried many "energy enhancers' over the years. I guess I have 30 bottles of pills that failed to deliver on their promise of good, vibrant health. After getting on i-herb and surfing around I discovered these 7-keto DHEA pills. I thought "what the hay" if these don't work, I'll have 31 bottles of pills that don't deliver. Well, I couldn't be more impressed. The concoction I am taking has brought about the most amazing physical transformation. Not only am I losing weight, shaping up and never on my couch at any time, but I have more enegy than there are hours in the day. I'll give you my secret combo of pills that I take daily: AM 1 7keto-DHEA (100mg), 1 Source Naturals Green tea extract tablet (100mg), 1 Doctor's Best fumarate L-carnatine (855mg), and I drink lots of water through out the day. After lunch I take the second 7-keto DHEA. The best thing is there is no nervousness or jitters, but just a clearer mind, optimistic outlook and elevated mood. I will never be without these pills. I must have been very depleted and didn't know what was wrong. Now I am back to who I always knew I could be. Thanks IHERB for supreme service and incredible products. Got to run-I'm out the door to go enjoy my life!

Boy, do these work

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Nov 08, 2008

I bought this product primarily to help with weight control. However for a long time I've had no libido whatsoever. Taking 2 of these a day made my libido so strong I barely thought of anything else. Now, I'm taking one a day and it's much more manageable. As far as weight loss goes, I've only been supplementing for a month and figuring I'll see some results with the 2nd bottle.