Must have

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Nov 21, 2007

I noticed a difference with in a matter of days. More energy and in mental clarity.

Excellent Product

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

After 2 weeks of including 7-keto in my supplements, I was happy to see that I shed a few more pounds. One month later it was clear that my body was under 10% body fat. Something I have been battling for months. 7-Keto was exactly what I needed to get me over that hump and achieve my fitness goals. I hope this helps put a better perspective on 7-keto to some of these Dr. Oz followers buying this product with the hopes that they will be shredded for summer after 2 weeks eating garbage. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Made me break out

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Mar 04, 2010

Did not like - produced acne.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer3341407 on Nov 24, 2007

After reading about 7-Keto in a natural bodybuilding magazine and doing additional research on our own, my boyfriend and I decided to give the product a trial run. Everything we read toted this product as providing thermogenic results with no side effects. It is safe in the natural competition circuit as it has no hormonal repurcussions. All we can say is WOW! Taking the max recommended dose of 200mg/day has been AMAZING. I take no other 'fat-burning' supplements and have seen better results in lean muscle production than ever before. My boyfriend is the same. For anyone looking for a great product to add to a healthy diet and tough workout regime, this is it!

gets you going

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

While I haven't noticed any weight loss because I'm not even finished with the bottle, I am noticing something! Since I've stopped consuming caffiene altogether I haven't felt better but it's because I'm taking 7-Keto among other supplements. I've gone off caffiene many times for months in the past and I barely survived. Even after 3 months without caffiene I still felt like I was dragging myself all the time. Anyway, I take this pill in the morning and I feel great all day. At night I do sweat a lot more, maybe it's my metabolism. I feel awake during the day, never jittery. I think I need to mention that I am also taking GABA and 5-HTP every night before I go to bed. I need these pills because of my awful PMS, then the rest of the month I am still anxious. So, I stopped consuming caffiene, started taking one 7-Keto in the morning and at night one GABA and one 5-HTP and I feel great. Basically, I think all the pills work well together and the fact that I avoid caffiene now, I've just always been sensitive to it. Maybe all of these pills have made it easier to stay away from caffiene, I don't know, but I'll continue to take these.