Now Foods, 7-KETO, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

Excellent Product

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

After 2 weeks of including 7-keto in my supplements, I was happy to see that I shed a few more pounds. One month later it was clear that my body was under 10% body fat. Something I have been battling for months. 7-Keto was exactly what I needed to get me over that hump and achieve my fitness goals. I hope this helps put a better perspective on 7-keto to some of these Dr. Oz followers buying this product with the hopes that they will be shredded for summer after 2 weeks eating garbage. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Keeps you young

Posted by Reviewer2664300 on Oct 31, 2007

Keeps you young and fit without the "problems" that DHEA can cause.

Don't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2667516 on Feb 06, 2010

taking this made my menstral cycle screw up. Started spotting within 2 weeks of taking it and I stopped taking.Tried taking again thinking there were other reasons for spotting.Sure enough I started spotting again. Don't believe that it does not convert to homones cause it did for me. Be careful taking this. I was on 100mg a day. I did get an energy boost but no weight loss.

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Jan 13, 2009

First of all, these pills are not really 7-Keto. 7-Keto is 7-oxo DHEA acetate, and these pills are "DHEA Acetate-7-one." I tried these so-called "7-Keto" pills from Now Foods, and they did absolutely nothing for me. I even took a higher dose, and still got nothing. I recommend that you get the real 7-Keto from Source Naturals. I've had good results with Source Naturals' 7-Keto.

Don't waste your money buying this!!

Posted by Reviewer2730657 on Apr 08, 2009

Causes no weight loss, and hypertensive patients must be extremely careful taking this pill since it rises your blood pressure atleast 20 points, both diastolic ans systolic.So don't waste your money buying this.