Not effective

Posted by Reviewer2072604 on May 14, 2011

I used this product for 60 days and did not experience any changes in my appetite or muscle mass. I also did not experience any side effects.

surprised!!

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on Apr 29, 2011

from the first day i started to take it,i felt a difference...i ll keep u in touch!

Great if you Need an Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Apr 23, 2011

My energy levels were very low, but after a bottle I could feel a definite energy boost.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1501426 on Apr 21, 2011

Nice!!!

Actually seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer1014741 on Apr 15, 2011

I am surprised. Since I've started taking Now Foods 7-KETO, I am seeing weight control. I'm actually loosing some weight, and realizing more results from the healthier lifestyle I've adopted. This supplement seems to take me beyond that "barrier" that would always keep me about the same. I do pay attention to what I eat, and I do get exercise almost daily. This seems to assist me in a positive way. I take 100 mg capsule twice daily. I plan to keep taking it!

7-KETO lives up to it's name

Posted by Reviewer1822306 on Apr 09, 2011

I've been trying so many vitamines that I almost quit trying to feel good.I recently had a full hysterrectomy and I was feeling really down,I ordered the 7-keto and after the first couple of days I was feeling amasing.My energy was up and my mind was possitive.I don't have any depressing days and I really feel like I can occomplish my everyday tasks.It is was I needed and I ordered another botle.I highly recommend it to those women who feel slugish. Stephanie Grow

Energy

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Very helpful.

Bloat away!

Posted by Leanan on Mar 16, 2011

For me did not works... after 1 week I have been increase my weight.

7-keto DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Mar 14, 2011

It's not supposed to raise DHEAs in blood sample, but I really think it did. Nice to be able to use this when I don't want more downstream testosterone and estrogen like I would get with regular DHEA.

Always works

Posted by Reviewer1148118 on Mar 12, 2011

This is the best supplement for losing real body fat. I love it and will never do without it.