Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Now, 7-KETO

Posted by Reviewer1346171 on Jun 25, 2008

I usually don't have a problem with Now products, and maybe this product worked like it should, but the label needs a warning. I took it for a week and from day two it made me jittery and kept me awake at night.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

Had not seen any energizing effect probably because I took only 1 or 2 capsuls a day. Could not take more due to abdominal bloating and irritated liver! It actually made me to gain a weight. I used to take 5mg of DHEA which worked for me like a charm. Have to go back to DHEA.

Bob A.

Posted by Reviewer1621354 on Feb 05, 2008

As soon as I began taking 7-KETO, my blood pressure started rising at the rate of about 1mm/day. After eight days and an eight mm rise, I stopped taking it, and it started back down at the same rate it had gone up. I bought it for memory improvement ... no effect there.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer1177872 on Mar 23, 2009

I have not noticed any change in the way I eat, cravings, weight, etc. I have not gained weight, but I have not lost any either. I will take this supplement a while longer and wait for results.

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer1751449 on Aug 28, 2010

Will re-try using the 7-keto in another week or so as I started getting headaches day 3 of using them at the recommended dose. Unsure as to whether it is the product causing the headaches. Will try them at a lower dosage next time and work my way up to what is suitable for me. Would be happy to do another review in a few weeks time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »