7-Keto is not an inert substance.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 28, 2012

There are many DHEA metabolites whose functions are relatively uninvestigated and unknown, perhaps owing to the difficulties in obtaining enforceable patents on natural substances, which are discoveries rather than inventions. 7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite that cannot be converted to either testosterone or estradiol, or to other androgens or estrogens. By the age of 40, humans produce only about 40 percent of the 7-oxo-DHEA that they produced as young adults, and this decline continues with age. 7-Keto DHEA is not an inert substance, however. It increases the levels of two enzymes that are involved in thermogenesis, enzymes that are also increased by thyroid hormone.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2959812 on Oct 13, 2009

I lost 4 lbs within 10 days.

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER !

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

FOR ANY MAN OVER 40,7-KETO WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR TESTOSTERONE.DON'T OVER DO IT THOUGH OR IT WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.

Good product-good price

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Feb 29, 2008

I have taken DHEA off and on and believe that this product is better. I feel it helps me build more strength and endurance and keeps my hormone level balanced.

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps (NOW

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Apr 13, 2009

slightly beneficial in loss of weight. (Only take one per day/recommmendation is 3). helps metabolism. Not sure of effects of higher dosage and long term use.

good

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Aug 21, 2009

Give me clear head.Using only 25 mg on the morning,bigger dose increase my blood pressure

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1369738 on Mar 14, 2011

I don't know if this product is working for me yet, but I do know that this is the best price I can find in the world, delivered to Australia.

7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer2428265 on Oct 30, 2007

This product, recommended by my doctor, has boosted my energy level.

Easy

Posted by Reviewer3088156 on Sep 01, 2011

Easy to buy. Not very fast to arrive in Brazil.

Not bad.

Posted by kayieza on Sep 13, 2013

I can only take one a day or my blood pressure will go off the roof.. but I've just lost 2kg in less than a week!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »