New To iHerb?

4 out of 5 based on 104 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Better than Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Aug 30, 2007

I read Stephen Cherniske's book on aging, and his article on DHEA. I found 50mg 7 keto DHEA gives me a lift and more mental clarity. Cherniske says it gives you an anabolic signal to repair instead of decline. There is no risk of converting excess 7 Keto DHEA to Estrogen. I had taken DHEA before but found even 25mg per day made me edgy. I bought the Now brand, and like it better. After reading more of Cherniske, I'm taking 25mg Now 7 Keto DHEA with 7.5mg DHEA am and pm.

Stay Younger Longer

Posted by Reviewer1541674 on Feb 03, 2008

7-Keto is the way to go for mid-life women wishing to retain muscle mass. My muscle tone is reverting back to that of my 30's.

7 Keto

Posted by Reviewer2934595 on Aug 07, 2008

Started taking the 100 mg, realized through trail and error that I was taking in too much, made me have muscle spasms. Really liked the results I was seeing, so I didn't abandon the product, just switch to a lower dosage. I am a 44 yr old woman 5'4" and struggle with stress weight. Work out 3 times a week and the results on the fat loss on my legs was inspirational. LOVE NOW products, never have to worry about filler, chems, or anything else. NEVER disappointed, with NOW or IHERB. Recommend to friends.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Dec 05, 2008

I will not go without 7-KETO. Gives added energy without feeling "wound up" I can workout for longer periods of time, and it helped get rid of my stubborn abdominal/"muffin" fat that suddenly appeared when I turned 40. Has stopped my hair from being so thin, and falling out. I like the quality of Now products....I just wish iHerb could get it to me faster. I live in NJ so I guess it takes longer to get here from across the country. Sometimes takes more than a week from order to delivery.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2555794 on May 20, 2009

My system quit manufacturing it's own DHEA 10 years ago. As a result I had memory loss and other major fluctuations in hormone levels. I have been using other brands of DHEA with limited success, but the major side effect that always resulted was acne. I changed to 7-KETO approximately 2 months ago and am happy to report that I have gotten much better results with a smaller dosage and the acne is almost gone! Fantastic product.