So far so good

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Apr 09, 2016

I bought this produce instead of DHEA, to help me with weight management at mid life. So far, it seems to be as effective as the DHEA was, which is surprising, given that 7-KETO is the precursor to DHEA...

Very good

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Oct 05, 2014

well know manufacturer! Great product! Suits vegetarian needs!

[Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps] Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5101629035147410827 on Aug 19, 2014

Shipment arrived in good order and in time. I would purchase again with iherb.

Excelente

Posted by 5441281136394075608 on Jul 28, 2014

Excelent product, very Thanks!!!

did not receive the product

Posted by 5324543259441556349 on Apr 25, 2014

still didn't receive it.

Dr Pat

Posted by 5445898144091299652 on Mar 21, 2014

reduces auto immune issues

Not bad.

Posted by kayieza on Sep 13, 2013

I can only take one a day or my blood pressure will go off the roof.. but I've just lost 2kg in less than a week!

Feel like it helps loose stomach fat

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Jan 27, 2013

I take this with CLA so I don't know which one is working more but my husband even said I lost weight and my pants do fit better. BUT if I take this (or CLA) at night it makes me sweat A LOT so much my shirt is drenched in the morning. Not nice. So take it in the morning, no more night sweating :)

Took for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1331295 on Jan 19, 2013

Have not noticed any weight loss with using this product, but then we went off of it and did gain weight. As we are 50-years-plus the metabolism definitely does slow down so any help with this metabolic drop is good, even if it is not a lot.

Yes and No

Posted by Reviewer2404199 on Jan 15, 2013

This product gets 3 stars because it did what I bought it for. I lost five pounds in about 7 days, got out of a fit of depression and saw some improvement in liver pain. But...at the beginning I started cramping in my calves, then it went to my neck, shoulders and chest. I looked it up, took some magnesium and potassium and reduced the dose. The cramping then hit my lower back. I was beginning to see signs of androgen excess (violent thoughts and acne, unsuitable for a 74 year old female) and finally decided to discontinue this product. They say that 7 Keto doesn't directly convert to androgen but it must do it a couple of steps away because it sure was there. I was taking 100 mgs. of Healthy Origins and 50 mgs. of Now Foods.