10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 104 reviews

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Dec 05, 2008

I will not go without 7-KETO. Gives added energy without feeling "wound up" I can workout for longer periods of time, and it helped get rid of my stubborn abdominal/"muffin" fat that suddenly appeared when I turned 40. Has stopped my hair from being so thin, and falling out. I like the quality of Now products....I just wish iHerb could get it to me faster. I live in NJ so I guess it takes longer to get here from across the country. Sometimes takes more than a week from order to delivery.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2555794 on May 20, 2009

My system quit manufacturing it's own DHEA 10 years ago. As a result I had memory loss and other major fluctuations in hormone levels. I have been using other brands of DHEA with limited success, but the major side effect that always resulted was acne. I changed to 7-KETO approximately 2 months ago and am happy to report that I have gotten much better results with a smaller dosage and the acne is almost gone! Fantastic product.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2003489 on Jun 12, 2011

I think this 7-KETO helped my hair to stop falling out. I know that my my is a lot thicker now.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2959812 on Oct 13, 2009

I lost 4 lbs within 10 days.

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER !

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

FOR ANY MAN OVER 40,7-KETO WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR TESTOSTERONE.DON'T OVER DO IT THOUGH OR IT WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.