TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER !

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

FOR ANY MAN OVER 40,7-KETO WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR TESTOSTERONE.DON'T OVER DO IT THOUGH OR IT WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.

Now, 7-KETO

Posted by Reviewer1346171 on Jun 25, 2008

I usually don't have a problem with Now products, and maybe this product worked like it should, but the label needs a warning. I took it for a week and from day two it made me jittery and kept me awake at night.

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 08, 2008

Good product, but I find I only need 1 or 2 caps a day, rather than the 9 recommended on the label.

Keeps My Hair from Falling Out

Posted by Reviewer3177871 on Mar 23, 2007

When I started menopause, my hair started falling out. This product stopped the hairloss. I love it, and it works great. It also stopped my hot flashes for awhile.

Get up and just GOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Reviewer1410254 on Mar 10, 2008

Have had amazing results with both 7-Keto and DHEA..over all comment...I feeed.l fantastic. Have read all the literature about benefits of DHEA and can only agree. Highly recommended.

ENERGY and clear thinking

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Jun 13, 2009

Had a hysterectomy and fell apart. 7-keto brought me back to life. It is far better than HRT. I take one in the AM and one at 3PM. Thanks iherb for great prices, free and quick shipping. Flattened my tummy too.

Good workouts

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on May 07, 2008

Husband likes this for energy and weight loss helps him with his workouts at the gym

Good product-good price

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Feb 29, 2008

I have taken DHEA off and on and believe that this product is better. I feel it helps me build more strength and endurance and keeps my hormone level balanced.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

Had not seen any energizing effect probably because I took only 1 or 2 capsuls a day. Could not take more due to abdominal bloating and irritated liver! It actually made me to gain a weight. I used to take 5mg of DHEA which worked for me like a charm. Have to go back to DHEA.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 08, 2010

I'm a 45 year old female who works out regularly. I was taking DHEA and had side effects even on a low dose. I think this product is helping my muscle definition and I have no side effects at all.