Balances hormones!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I take these along with pregnenolone, progesterone and estriol to balance my post menopausal hormones.

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps (NOW

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Apr 13, 2009

slightly beneficial in loss of weight. (Only take one per day/recommmendation is 3). helps metabolism. Not sure of effects of higher dosage and long term use.

good

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Aug 21, 2009

Give me clear head.Using only 25 mg on the morning,bigger dose increase my blood pressure

Yes and No

Posted by Reviewer2404199 on Jan 15, 2013

This product gets 3 stars because it did what I bought it for. I lost five pounds in about 7 days, got out of a fit of depression and saw some improvement in liver pain. But...at the beginning I started cramping in my calves, then it went to my neck, shoulders and chest. I looked it up, took some magnesium and potassium and reduced the dose. The cramping then hit my lower back. I was beginning to see signs of androgen excess (violent thoughts and acne, unsuitable for a 74 year old female) and finally decided to discontinue this product. They say that 7 Keto doesn't directly convert to androgen but it must do it a couple of steps away because it sure was there. I was taking 100 mgs. of Healthy Origins and 50 mgs. of Now Foods.

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer1751449 on Aug 28, 2010

Will re-try using the 7-keto in another week or so as I started getting headaches day 3 of using them at the recommended dose. Unsure as to whether it is the product causing the headaches. Will try them at a lower dosage next time and work my way up to what is suitable for me. Would be happy to do another review in a few weeks time.

Great Product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jul 08, 2008

I find its a high dose. I take maybe one a day. I can feel it when I take it. I has been working off that belly fat. I enjoy taking it. Once I am at my goal weight I will prob not need it. I am taking belly dancing so I know after I finish the bottle I will not need to take it again. It a good prduct to reach your goal weight.

Bob A.

Posted by Reviewer1621354 on Feb 05, 2008

As soon as I began taking 7-KETO, my blood pressure started rising at the rate of about 1mm/day. After eight days and an eight mm rise, I stopped taking it, and it started back down at the same rate it had gone up. I bought it for memory improvement ... no effect there.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer1177872 on Mar 23, 2009

I have not noticed any change in the way I eat, cravings, weight, etc. I have not gained weight, but I have not lost any either. I will take this supplement a while longer and wait for results.

Not for me this time DHEA works better

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 03, 2011

This is a great product which I used before the doctor put me on steroids. Back then it helped make me lean & trim in 1 week. I tried it this time it didn't work for me, I had some residual side effects because my metabolism has changed. I know it's a great product but now regular DHEA works so much better for me.

Energy booster.

Posted by Reviewer1475133 on Jan 11, 2011

I only take 3 a day and when I don't take it, I feel like I'm dragging all day.