good

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Aug 21, 2009

Give me clear head.Using only 25 mg on the morning,bigger dose increase my blood pressure

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps (NOW

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Apr 13, 2009

slightly beneficial in loss of weight. (Only take one per day/recommmendation is 3). helps metabolism. Not sure of effects of higher dosage and long term use.

Yes and No

Posted by Reviewer2404199 on Jan 15, 2013

This product gets 3 stars because it did what I bought it for. I lost five pounds in about 7 days, got out of a fit of depression and saw some improvement in liver pain. But...at the beginning I started cramping in my calves, then it went to my neck, shoulders and chest. I looked it up, took some magnesium and potassium and reduced the dose. The cramping then hit my lower back. I was beginning to see signs of androgen excess (violent thoughts and acne, unsuitable for a 74 year old female) and finally decided to discontinue this product. They say that 7 Keto doesn't directly convert to androgen but it must do it a couple of steps away because it sure was there. I was taking 100 mgs. of Healthy Origins and 50 mgs. of Now Foods.

Great Product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jul 08, 2008

I find its a high dose. I take maybe one a day. I can feel it when I take it. I has been working off that belly fat. I enjoy taking it. Once I am at my goal weight I will prob not need it. I am taking belly dancing so I know after I finish the bottle I will not need to take it again. It a good prduct to reach your goal weight.

Bob A.

Posted by Reviewer1621354 on Feb 05, 2008

As soon as I began taking 7-KETO, my blood pressure started rising at the rate of about 1mm/day. After eight days and an eight mm rise, I stopped taking it, and it started back down at the same rate it had gone up. I bought it for memory improvement ... no effect there.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer1177872 on Mar 23, 2009

I have not noticed any change in the way I eat, cravings, weight, etc. I have not gained weight, but I have not lost any either. I will take this supplement a while longer and wait for results.

Not for me this time DHEA works better

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 03, 2011

This is a great product which I used before the doctor put me on steroids. Back then it helped make me lean & trim in 1 week. I tried it this time it didn't work for me, I had some residual side effects because my metabolism has changed. I know it's a great product but now regular DHEA works so much better for me.

7 Keto Now foods

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Feb 27, 2011

I'm a fan of Now Foods. 7 keto is better to take than DHEA which I've experienced and you don't have to worry much about your DHEA levels as much and this certainly has a good thermogenesis effect for weight.

Energy booster.

Posted by Reviewer1475133 on Jan 11, 2011

I only take 3 a day and when I don't take it, I feel like I'm dragging all day.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1370619 on Mar 03, 2010

While the scale doesn't show an pounds lost, my clothes fit better and I have much more energy for my workouts!