Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

Keeps My Hair from Falling Out

Posted by Reviewer3177871 From California on Mar 23, 2007

When I started menopause, my hair started falling out. This product stopped the hairloss. I love it, and it works great. It also stopped my hot flashes for awhile.

Good workouts

Posted by Reviewer3020516 From Oklahoma on May 07, 2008

Husband likes this for energy and weight loss helps him with his workouts at the gym

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2003489 From Minnesota on Jun 12, 2011

I think this 7-KETO helped my hair to stop falling out. I know that my my is a lot thicker now.

7-Keto is not an inert substance.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 28, 2012

There are many DHEA metabolites whose functions are relatively uninvestigated and unknown, perhaps owing to the difficulties in obtaining enforceable patents on natural substances, which are discoveries rather than inventions. 7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite that cannot be converted to either testosterone or estradiol, or to other androgens or estrogens. By the age of 40, humans produce only about 40 percent of the 7-oxo-DHEA that they produced as young adults, and this decline continues with age. 7-Keto DHEA is not an inert substance, however. It increases the levels of two enzymes that are involved in thermogenesis, enzymes that are also increased by thyroid hormone.

Good product-good price

Posted by Reviewer1909159 From California on Feb 29, 2008

I have taken DHEA off and on and believe that this product is better. I feel it helps me build more strength and endurance and keeps my hormone level balanced.