great for lupus

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Feb 09, 2009

Someone suggested this for lups and I decided to give it a try. I have much more energy since taking this product, but I don't have any jitters or negative side affects. I wish I would have tried this sooner, because it really has helped.

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer1249251 on Jan 26, 2009

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.

Linda Carrol

Posted by Reviewer2427754 on Jan 25, 2009

Excellent product and speedy delivery

Don't notice anything either good or bad

Posted by Reviewer2417516 on Jan 18, 2009

I presume that 7-Keto is working well, but I can't see anything that I can attribute to the product. I'm pretty healthy anyway, so maybe there wasn't anything for 7-Keto to "fix"!

Not Sure Yet

Posted by Reviewer2408865 on Dec 11, 2008

This product I am not sure if it really is helping, but there are no side effects to taking it.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Dec 05, 2008

I will not go without 7-KETO. Gives added energy without feeling "wound up" I can workout for longer periods of time, and it helped get rid of my stubborn abdominal/"muffin" fat that suddenly appeared when I turned 40. Has stopped my hair from being so thin, and falling out. I like the quality of Now products....I just wish iHerb could get it to me faster. I live in NJ so I guess it takes longer to get here from across the country. Sometimes takes more than a week from order to delivery.

now 7 keto

Posted by Reviewer2213349 on Dec 04, 2008

excellent also calling it "weight management" is very clever not DHEA source [then we need prescription]

7-KETO

Posted by Reviewer3149467 on Dec 03, 2008

This was a replacement for a more expensive brand. Haven't noticed any difference in short time I've been taking it.

don't have anything to say

Posted by Reviewer2543384 on Dec 01, 2008

good value for this product

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2169111 on Nov 20, 2008

Works like they say: Lacks side effects of regular DHEA.