A must have from now on.

Posted by 5297109680086623450 on Jul 05, 2012

For years I have been addicted to stimulants liek red bull, 5 hour energy and just plain Starbucks Coffee because I wanted that sharp focused energy to keep me alert mentally but could never stand the jittery feeling id get when taking the above mentioned. So I stumbled upon 7-keto and thought Id give it a try after hearing rave reviews on its use as a fat loss supplement and mental alert supplement. Upon taking this I immediately felt my throat warming up. This is because 7-keto boost T3 and T4 hormones in the Thyroid Gland. I take these when im doing cardio or lifting weights. Im trying to cut up for the summer and put on muscle so decided to use this instead of a fat burner which gets you too jittery because it stimulates your central nervous system unlike 7-keto which stimulates the thyroid. I also noticed a boost in the sex drive (im not complaining) lol. Ill be buying again.

Now Foods 7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on Jul 06, 2011

Bought this after reading other reviews.I have to say I have tons more energy and don't feel tired all day like before (all this without any 'jitters')If it helps me to keep my figure 'lean' too, that would be added bonus - can't tell yet after 2 weeks only, but I did notice I'm not hungry (or should I say peckish) all the time and don't need much to feel fool. Definitely going to keep buying. Good price too! (as always from iHerb)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1944454 on Jan 30, 2011

It gives me energy! I have to take it in the morning only, if I take it in the afternoon I don't sleep well. I've been trying to lose weight and since starting this (about a week ago), I lost a couple more pounds.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Feb 10, 2011

Think it works better than the original 7-keto 100mg.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Dec 08, 2011

this really helps bringing up bodyheat and so energy burning level.

I can't believe I didn't know about this!!

Posted by Reviewer3118186 on Mar 08, 2012

My husband and I have been taking this product for slightly over 2 weeks. We both have noticed an increase in energy and the best part we have lost weight. My husband has lost 10 pounds and I have lost 8. I believe this is what my diet has been missing, I would watch my caloric intake and nothing would happen, but now I have lost weight all the while allowing myself small treats and not starving myself.

Don't like to run out of this one...

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Jun 20, 2011

This is one of the best products because you don't get the negative side affects like you do with regular dhea. All the pros with no cons

great

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

best thermogenic product. I always took it in the morning before going to work and could notice warming and energizing effects quickly! I've also lost some weight with this and a help of few another supplements

Weight management

Posted by 4989596582428831753 on Oct 31, 2013

It helps

Recommended

Posted by 4656006235349237153 on Jan 15, 2014

Amazing supplement, definitely noticed the effect on my weight loss.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »