bom

Entrega no prazo

Amazin

Posted by 5192391887293840650 on May 13, 2014

The best fat burner

helpful to blast stomach fat

Posted by Reviewer2292096 on Apr 21, 2014

Love this product - very helpful in getting rid of little pooch, used with good diet and exercise 3 times a week. Noticeable difference after 1 month.

Recommended

Posted by 4656006235349237153 on Jan 15, 2014

Amazing supplement, definitely noticed the effect on my weight loss.

Weight management

Posted by 4989596582428831753 on Oct 31, 2013

It helps

great

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

best thermogenic product. I always took it in the morning before going to work and could notice warming and energizing effects quickly! I've also lost some weight with this and a help of few another supplements

A must have from now on.

Posted by 5297109680086623450 on Jul 05, 2012

For years I have been addicted to stimulants liek red bull, 5 hour energy and just plain Starbucks Coffee because I wanted that sharp focused energy to keep me alert mentally but could never stand the jittery feeling id get when taking the above mentioned. So I stumbled upon 7-keto and thought Id give it a try after hearing rave reviews on its use as a fat loss supplement and mental alert supplement. Upon taking this I immediately felt my throat warming up. This is because 7-keto boost T3 and T4 hormones in the Thyroid Gland. I take these when im doing cardio or lifting weights. Im trying to cut up for the summer and put on muscle so decided to use this instead of a fat burner which gets you too jittery because it stimulates your central nervous system unlike 7-keto which stimulates the thyroid. I also noticed a boost in the sex drive (im not complaining) lol. Ill be buying again.

Fast Shipping

Posted by 4757579772742700285 on Jun 25, 2012

Good product fast shipping

Great

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Mar 13, 2012

Great Product

I can't believe I didn't know about this!!

Posted by Reviewer3118186 on Mar 08, 2012

My husband and I have been taking this product for slightly over 2 weeks. We both have noticed an increase in energy and the best part we have lost weight. My husband has lost 10 pounds and I have lost 8. I believe this is what my diet has been missing, I would watch my caloric intake and nothing would happen, but now I have lost weight all the while allowing myself small treats and not starving myself.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »