July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

shipping time was HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1505285 on Oct 03, 2013

Because the shipping timing for this product is extremely important(product MUST BE kept cold) I took advantage of the expedited shipping that IHERB offers...this product was shipped from California,keep in mind I live in Utah,not so far away, IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT MY FRONT DOOR!!!!Needless to say,the product was warm when it arrived,for who knows how many days???? Absolutely inexcusable IHERB!!!! I am a loyal,repeat customer of IHERB and have been for many years and have always been impressed with their quick delivery,but this one time when the quickness of the delivery of my order really affects the product,I am extremely dissapointed and know the lack of refrigeration has hurt the quality of this product. I emailed IHERB,hoping they will do the right thing and replace the product with a COLD bottle....but have yet to hear back from them.....so dissapointed IHERB!!!!!

Disappointed in the shipping package

Posted by Reviewer2566162 on Nov 28, 2007

I paid extra to have my order shipped faster in a refrigerated carton. Unfortunately the old shipping container which was used had a large whole in its side which allowed heat to get into the package. The package was either weak when it was shipped or damaged in transit. My order of probiotics which requires to be keep cool may have gotten ruined and spoiled. I'm disappointed since I have been ordering this product for several years and never had a problem but this will probably be my last shipment. Steve Uglinica

There were not many effects.

Posted by Reviewer1506566 on Mar 05, 2012

I began to take 2 capsules a day and have become ineffective one week later.

My Now Foods, Acidophilus & Bifidus was hot when delivered.

Posted by Reviewer3331381 on Aug 13, 2008

The bottle was supposed to be backed in ice. When I reeived it the ice packs were hot. I'm not sure if the capsules were damaged by the heat or not.

BAD

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 08, 2014

BAD VERY EXPENSIVE