Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2879664 on Dec 27, 2007

As a pharmacist I have lots of experience with prescription meds and OTC meds. Based on quantity, price and effectiveness this is one of the best probiotics on the market. I noticed a positive difference in the over health of my GI system within 2 days of starting this product.I experience less indigestion, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. There are other products on the market that are just as effective but you pay a lot more for less product.

Fanatastic for Fungual Infections

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great supplement for fighting yeast and other fungal infections and helping to reestablish a healthy flora in the gut. Much easier way to get these organisms than eating yogurt which is packed full of preservatives and sugars.

best for us

Posted by Reviewer1320562 on Oct 30, 2007

My kids have Autism and problems with bowl movements. With this they have no problem. It's a God sent!

Digestive Aid

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jul 02, 2009

I suffer from severe fibromyalgia with impaired adrenal, digestive and immune systems. I have used this product for over 4 years to aid with my digestion and allowing food properties to be used bvy my body.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1666591 on May 10, 2010

When you take supplements, much of the time you can't tell that anything has changed, but with this product you can! An acupuncturist told me that taking something to help my digestive track would also help my acne. She recommended live Acidophilus and Bifidus with a minimum 8 billion count. That is when I found this product and it really works! Also, it easy to order and comes within a day or two of ordering in a Styrofoam box with an icepack so the product is still chilled when it arrives on my doorstep!