New To iHerb?

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

not so great

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Nov 13, 2007

I have to take as much of this one as others I've taken that claim only 4 billion. So my reasoning for getting the 8, so I would not have to take two capsules didn't work out.

Mailing

Posted by Reviewer1335562 on Aug 22, 2011

I paid extra to get my order expedited and in a cooler so that it would arrive cold. This is the second time I have had an issue with my order. It arrives hot!

not as advertised

Posted by 5041330037014099267 on Aug 06, 2012

I ordered from this site because they ship certain products in coolers with ice packs to preserve the product. It's summer now so this was especially important. The product arrived quickly, but the whole cooler was hot and the ice packs were not only melted, but hot too. The bottle was obviously hot as well. So I suggest that maybe they mark their packages as needing refrigeration or not to leave packages when the customer isn't home. So I'm honestly not sure how reliable this product is anymore.