• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1603293 on May 19, 2011

I take one of these twice daliy, they help with my low blood sugar, to keep yeast infection at bay.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1666591 on May 10, 2010

When you take supplements, much of the time you can't tell that anything has changed, but with this product you can! An acupuncturist told me that taking something to help my digestive track would also help my acne. She recommended live Acidophilus and Bifidus with a minimum 8 billion count. That is when I found this product and it really works! Also, it easy to order and comes within a day or two of ordering in a Styrofoam box with an icepack so the product is still chilled when it arrives on my doorstep!

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 20, 2007

A reasonably priced probiotic formula for digestive health - to provide healthy bacteria. Good to use if you've been on or are taking antibiotics, and good for general digestive health.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2000696 on Apr 27, 2011

another great product from NOW. this i use,and give to some friends year round,with excellent results.its really comforting if you have discomforts by lack of these probiotic enzymes.. alot of people suffer from that without even knowing it. this one does the trick!

always the start of a healthy body

Posted by Reviewer1596314 on Sep 10, 2009

Nature's own antibiotic. Use every day for colon health and regularity. Combat illnesses. Increase immune strength.

great product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Great supplement for fighting yeast. Definitely helps for digestion.

8 Billion Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1188670 on May 31, 2010

Dr. Oz says "if you take nothing at all, this is one product you want to take. He was right. I feel great and haven't been sick all winter! I give 8 Billion Acidophilus a 5. Lisa

Now Foods 8-billion capsules

Posted by Reviewer2378609 on Jan 11, 2008

These worked when I took the Now Foods Nutra Flora FOS with them.

I have reduced my intake of these because they are so effective

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Jul 22, 2014

I was taking this kind of supplement twice daily; now I take it once daily and get the same results. Very impressed with this supplement.

Seems to work as well as the super 30Bill brand. Here's why:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency. So it seems that we were lucky that this ones little living cells did not die.....