Now Foods, Açai, Powder, Certified Organic, 3 oz (85 g)

Acai

Posted by 5129489546744535985 on Feb 27, 2013

It tastes good and is a very good antidoksidant and gives good inflammatory response.

good value for money

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Sep 11, 2013

my first acai purchase - loved it!

Great tasting Acai Powder!

Posted by Reviewer1664610 on Mar 02, 2011

I have been taking Now Acai Powder for several months now and feel a bit more energy throughout the day (especially in the mornings). The powder does not dissolve right away in my smoothies but I put 1 tsp. in my smoothies an hour before and the powder dissolves and thickens within that time. It tastes so delicious and look forward to smoothies with the Acai Powder. I wish the powder came in a larger bottle than the 3 oz. This only lasts me a few weeks. Will be purchasing this item again!!

Love this product!

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Mar 28, 2014

Love it. I used to get the capsule one. Both are great. It helps with my bowel movement. I am the kind of person that do not poo very often (but not constipation). I poo more after taking this( From twice a week to almost eveyday). I love this brand of acai and it is better that the Doctor's Best one.

Seems good!

Posted by 5462800911576306133 on Oct 23, 2013

I haven't been using it for so long, but it tastes pretty neutral and works good in sereals and smoothies.