4th Stage Endometrial Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2086016 on Jan 09, 2009

I was diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer and in 4th stage of the disease. My doctor told me that I would need surgery, radiation and chemo and said it would be a hell of a battle. I did have surgery and then, I began taking this product and after four weeks, my cancer was completely gone. I am now in remission. No radiation and chemo. I am glad I found this product and will continue to take it as long as I live. My doctor is completely amazed.

It really seems to work!!!

Posted by Reviewer2962939 on Nov 08, 2007

My father who is in his upper 80's swears by this product, as his bladder cancer has remained in remission for over two years now. His doctors are amazed by the apparent results.

AHCC Immune Support!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Reviewer1135555 on Oct 23, 2009

If you are simply looking to sustain a healthy immune system or are relatively healthy and want to jump start your immune system, it is recommended that you begin with a loading dose for maximum benefit. Therefore, it is suggested that you take 6 capsules a day, 2 with each meal, for the first 3-4 weeks and then cut back to simply 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, as a maintenance dose. However, if you have a compromised or weakened immune system, many users begin with 6 a day and continue for several months until they feel healthy again. Also, it is advisable that you take it one hour apart from other supplements or medications and if you have a problem taking capsules.

Recommend. Would not be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1410166 on Mar 06, 2007

Thank You for this product. It boosts my immune system. One example- I startrd getting a bad cold with sore raw sniffling nose,soar throat and by that night I had an achy neck and Blah over all. You know the feeling. I took 2 NOW brand AHCC 3X that same day it began. I got a good nights rest and some took some Vitamin C and Grip Heel. The next morning yes the next morning I was great no sniffling no achy neck the cold was 95% better. This was my experience.

Infection fighter

Posted by Reviewer2674729 on Jan 24, 2007

My husband was plagued for months with an e-coli infection that proved resistant to various antibiotics. He has been taking NOW brand AHCC (combined with Gr8-Dophilus)for nearly two years and has not had a recurrence of e-coli

Can't believe it!

Posted by Reviewer2245121 on Dec 05, 2007

Didn't think I would be able to overcome my weak immune system. You name it, I got it and took antibiotics to get better. My personal trainer who is also a nutritional consultant told me about AHCC. It started to work immediately with immune system boosters. I feel great now and wouldn't think a day without taking them.

A Useful Product

Posted by WesternFoodinJapan on Feb 06, 2009

I bought this product with my wife in mind, as she had colds, flu-like symptoms, and had been feeling generally run-down and susceptible to ailments for quite some time. She took this product in conjuction with Now Foods Immune Renew and some Goldenseal, and reports feeling better than she has for years. I don't usually submit reviews on products, but I feel like this one has definitely been of value, so maybe other people will find this to be true as well.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2905601 on Feb 24, 2009

Especially during the winter season, anytime we (my wife, son, & me) feel the slightest indication that something unusual is beginning to happen in our body, such as a throat tickle, slight sinus discomfort, we immediately begin taking the AHCC. When we do this the AHCC has proven time & time again to stop (apparently boosting our immune system) whatever is happening. It appears important to do this right away in order for this effect to occur. If you wait too long & the symptoms have become very strong, the AHCC is not nearly as effective. Great product.

Immunity Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 26, 2007

I order this for my dad to take for his leukemia. He is 85 and doing pretty well.

flu complications

Posted by Reviewer1227435 on Jan 20, 2008

My two previous flu lead to sinusite as a complication that required antibiotic treatment. The last one in December 2007 ended without complication that I attribute to AHCC, which I started to take at first signs of the flu. VZ