超级好的AHCC

Posted by 5459997006601877650 on Jul 29, 2015

经常感冒的一个同事吃了,说效果很好,好像是可以提高身体自身的抵抗力,而不是外部加强,于是我也买了,希望效果不错,后来发现微信公众有个易生健康里面也有,我也是够了,还等了好久。。

fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2344021 on Mar 15, 2012

It worked goods for me.

makes difference

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Oct 24, 2011

I had flu symptoms exactly when I received the AHCC capsules, very first two capsules stopped it in that same day! Love it!

What a grrrreat product!!

Posted by Reviewer2392264 on Sep 16, 2011

I've only had one bottle but I have feeling it's working since my co-workers have been coming down with what ever flu bug is going around and we work so close together and I ( knock on wood ) haven't got it yet or even a cold that's been going around! whew! so I have reordered it- not taken any chances!

Immune boosting

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 06, 2011

Great supplement for keeping you from catching things. My wife is always traveling to different medical facilities for her job & this helps to keep her healthy.

Cancer Fighter With or Without Chemo

Posted by Reviewer1402745 on Apr 18, 2011

I'm in remission from stage 4 advanced colon cancer. AHCC boosted the effects of 5-Fu chemo. It activates the natural killer cells so that they attack tumors. My peratoneum (abdomen) was filled with tumors, and I was close to the end when I began taking AHCC. The combination of AHCC and the chemo agent caused the tumors to disappear in 3 months. I'm depending on the AHCC to keep me in remission indefinitely.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

I have fibromyalgia and CFS but I am feeling a definite improvement in my health with these. I have cured some of my issues completely.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Dec 30, 2010

cant beat nows pricing!

great for ulcers

Posted by Reviewer1594469 on Dec 13, 2010

I have been struggling with acid reflux and ulcers for 12 years this product started to get me on the right track for completely healing those and would definitely order it again, i would take it with ahcc or immune support also if and a probiotic to help those causes but all and all great product. a little over priced would use immune support fo now on.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Nov 13, 2010

Have been using this for a few years now. Definitely gives a big boost to the immune system. Highly recommended!