• 100% Freeze Dried and Certified Organic Acai.
  • Customer Ratings

More powerful than you think.

Posted by Reviewer1145525 on Nov 22, 2011

My wife is on the cancer drug,Letrozole, and was faced with having to cease(which is not what you want)because of aches & pains, fatigue, nausea etc. Within 10 days of taking this product all symptoms disappeared and can stay on drug with no side effects.Amazing stuff,life saver really.

Acai, Super Fruit

Posted by Reviewer3157004 on Oct 31, 2009

I have recently started using the Acai and find it to be a very good product. I am 65 years of age. I have more energy and feel better. I have noticed a small new growth of hair right at the widows peak. My skin has become much softer and my finger nails are stronger. It will be interesting to see what other changes/improvements come along in the future. As far a weight loss is concerned, I can't make a definite claim as I have also changed my eating habits to where I am eating more high water content vegetables along with smaller portions of high density foods at meal time. Then again I really do not have a great weight problem. I am 5'2" weighing 125 pounds. Down from 130 pounds, I really was not on a "diet". I do feel that Acai is supporting my health in a positive way.

NOW Acai

Posted by Reviewer3251552 on May 29, 2009

Love this product, gives me more energy, less swelling in my joints, and helps reduce fluid retention through the waist area. Recommend.

Great Energy boost.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2009

Acai has one of the highest antioxidant content of any supplement. Gives me more energy and mental clarity. Good product.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3305092 on Sep 28, 2009

My mother has an autoimmune illness which is called (Cicatricial Phemphigoid) which attacks the mucus of your own body. Extremely rare disease. The Acai berry seems to give her the bouts she needs somehow so this was her birthday present from me. She was thrill. I am a nurse and reached all my meds very carefully, I could not find anything wrong with this, and it is helping her so I bought a lot. I appreciate the good service and fast delivery not to mention the great price.

works for me...

Posted by Reviewer2805204 on Jan 15, 2011

I've been taking this for about 4 weeks and have lost 9 lbs. I seem to have more energy too. I ran out and can definitely tell a difference in food cravings, am eating more snack type foods and have gained 3 pounds. thankfully my new order arrived quickly!

Carolin

Posted by Reviewer2942833 on Jul 29, 2012

Fantastic supplement for me, haven't had colds etc since commencing Acai , especially great as I have a v low immunity, bravo!

NOW Acai has the power!

Posted by Reviewer1058891 on Jun 03, 2009

This Acai product from NOW is the best. I have tried a number of Acai products, and this has easily given me the best results in my overall well being. The darker the fruit, the more pure it is. Congrats to NOW!

Acai is Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Aug 06, 2009

Acai gave me the energy I need and the competitive liveliness required when playing tennis.

Helps with joint pain n great energy booster!

Posted by Reviewer2234240 on Jan 10, 2010

this stuff is great! I don't wake up with stiff painful joints at my fingers anymore and I can go without a nap from 5am till 11pm! This has a better effect (on me) than the juice itself. I hope in the long term, this will also bring down my cancer marker which is a little out of normal range. Have ordered again!! Thumbs up for the price too! ;)