• 100% Freeze Dried and Certified Organic Acai.
  • Customer Ratings

Nothing but positive Feedback!

Posted by Reviewer1133007 on Jan 16, 2010

I'm the kind of person who hits the gym at least 5x a week and overall I try to maintain good eating habits. Because I have that lifestyle, I've always thought that I didn't need anything else. But a couple months ago I started taking this product along with Triphala, and I feel even more better than ever! No digestive issues anymore! And taking the internal cleanser helps my body absorb the Acai even more. I feel healthier than ever! The shipping was fast, and the prices just cannot be beat! I'm on to ordering another bottle of this and am also about to try the Liver Detoxifier and the Melatonin from Now Foods so I'll let you know how those products are!

Great for Energy

Posted by Reviewer1133481 on Jan 19, 2010

helps me to stay actve. allows me to not get that " tired feeling" at 2 in the afternoon sitting in the office.. LOL Easy to use and great price = will order again.

acai berry antioxident

Posted by Reviewer2239848 on Nov 19, 2009

Now have clarity in thinking and ALOT more energy. No more sluggish forgetfulness. Thank you:)

Acai

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Mar 06, 2011

I have taken it just a week or so, but I feel more energetic and did not get flu, when everybody around me is ill...

Acai is a great daily supplement

Posted by Reviewer1311946 on May 17, 2011

This product is priced well and it does the job as a good antioxidant and helps keep your metabolism up for weight control.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3112348 on Dec 02, 2009

Helped with keeping weight off and gave me more energy with my busy lifestyle as a working mom and runner.

WooHoo!

Posted by Reviewer2896724 on Aug 23, 2009

I have really enjoyed the buzz from this product...I have noticed it tones down after a few days, but I am very healthy anyway...maybe I don't need more than it is giving me! I would recommend the product, the only downside I have noticed is that I have lost a few capsules because they have opened and the contents have spilled out. very pleased with the iHerb service, really great!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1244095 on Sep 30, 2009

You could tell by the dark purple color of the capsules that this acai is good! All acai should be freeze dried or else the benefits are lost. I have bought many types and this one is the best for the price. Thanks

NOW FOODS

Posted by Reviewer1650968 on Jun 04, 2009

Love NOW FOOD supplements. Love Iherb.com....Have more energy with the acai berry formula...like this better than NONI supplements.

great stuff