• 100% Freeze Dried and Certified Organic Acai.
  • Reviews | English

good skin

Posted by Reviewer2070720 on Nov 24, 2010

good skin

Acai Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2203440 on Jul 08, 2009

I use this product a few times a day when I am away from home and it always gives me a boost.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 11, 2009

I take this with my regular C and with Ascorbyl Palmitate (also Now product). I rarely if ever get colds or flu. Can't say for sure if its the Acai but I like to think so. Also fixed up my varicous veins.

Kickin Acai

Posted by Reviewer1131446 on Jul 14, 2009

Now Foods Acai caps are the least expensive and easiest way to get the antioxidant power of Acai.

Powerful Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2954061 on Jul 14, 2009

This is a top quality product. I find it to be very effective and especially when taken with Guggul Extract 750mg....I have less cravings and better energy.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2585022 on Aug 04, 2009

I love this product, helps you shed some extra fluids, make sure first day or so you are close to bathroom, or at least that's the effect it had on me, I was running allot more than usual. I also love, how I don't feel that bloated feeling like I was experiencing.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3048390 on Oct 31, 2009

My energy levels seem higher and I do not feel so tired during the day. I take this with Country Life resveratrol and they combine to give very satisfactory results.

antioxidant and improved energy

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 31, 2009

I started taking this about 2 months ago to try and help my arthritis and to help keep me healthy, I am 59 years old and work hard every day in a dairy dept. and so far I am able to keep up with the younger ones and feel like I have more energy than I did before taking this. I have had this job for 4 years and was starting to slow down. Now Foods always has good products for good prices

works good

Posted by Reviewer2630683 on Oct 15, 2009

These i take twice a day and i feel better and seem to have a little more energy.

So far, So good . . .

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I have only been taking these pills for a couple of weeks, but I do seem to feel more energetic now that I have added them to my regimen.