The only concentration that can make a difference, gives energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 01, 2009

I normally don't prefer food extracts because most of them are equivalent to consuming only a handful of fruits a month which is not effective. I bought two of these and I get 1kg of acai berry every 2 weeks. Only this kind of servings can make a difference. It also gives a stimulating effect and energy. So if you are looking for a natural food antioxidant, 2 bottles of these a month is the way to go.

Super berry woes!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

The acai tree is actually a type of palm tree that is native to the Amazon rainforest region that grow dark purple berries. Its combination of antioxidants, amino acids and omega fatty acids all help slow the aging process by boosting immune and metabolic function and removing destructive free radicals from our bodies. Acai has all the vitamins and minerals of most fruits. Among acai’s many antioxidants is one particular powerhouse called anthocyanin, which is suspected to be the driving force behind acai’s free-radical and age-fighting powers. It’s common in fruits with rich red and purple colours, like grapes and berries, but acai has far more than any other food. Read the label properly and do a simple mathematic calculation.” 35,000 mg (=35g) fresh acai fruit per 15ml”. (473ml/15ml)*35g=1103g nearly 2.5 pounds fresh acai berry. I don’t know how much fresh Acai berry cost as it is not available here. This juice is very sour with strong berry taste. Yes it is slightly sweet. Not recommended drink with empty stomach. Possible worsen gastric. Purchase this product mainly to boost body immune system and to fight biological stress as what this product claimed in its label.

Best way to enjoy Acai up in the cold north

Posted by djsoma on Nov 13, 2011

Love the taste and the feeling I got from this precious liquid. I just pour it straight to my mouth whenever I want, thanx to the easy-to-use bottle.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3136097 on Jun 07, 2011

It gives me energy.

Best option on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1829445 on Aug 29, 2011

No other brand offers high ORAC value, easy to take low dose, & reasonably priced.

Easiest way to take a supplement

Posted by Reviewer2656682 on Jul 31, 2009

I just squirt this into my water. pleasant taste.

good health food

Posted by Reviewer2131422 on Nov 15, 2011

It is very nice and good to my health!

acai Liquid concentrate

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Use it and like it, tastes awesome. Not sure if I've seen how beneficial it is to me because I'm taking so many other herbs now as well. Kids love the taste, but keep up with the dosage correctly. When I took a lil too much, felt lil. lightheaded for some reason.

PERFECT ACAI!!!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

IN LOVE WITH IT!! THE HEALTHIEST THING IN TEH WORLD! 10 STARS!!!!!!

Tastes great

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Can mix with water, add to a smoothie or just take a squirt in your mouth with the convenient spout on the cap!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »