Fantastic Product

Posted by 4752385524438783698 on Apr 21, 2016

I love this product, its great to add to smoothies!! Has a slightly sour after taste which works really well with our banana/berry smoothies. My daughter loves it too and its a great way to get in those additional nutrients!

Bought a few times

Posted by 5136032214709592077 on Feb 15, 2015

good as usual

Love Love Love~!

Posted by hungrywolf on Jul 24, 2014

I've gone through 3 or 4 of these already. I use it in my water, ice cream, and sometimes just squirt it directly into my mouth! It's that good and simple to use with that easy spout. Thanks iherb!!

Super berry woes!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

The acai tree is actually a type of palm tree that is native to the Amazon rainforest region that grow dark purple berries. Its combination of antioxidants, amino acids and omega fatty acids all help slow the aging process by boosting immune and metabolic function and removing destructive free radicals from our bodies. Acai has all the vitamins and minerals of most fruits. Among acai’s many antioxidants is one particular powerhouse called anthocyanin, which is suspected to be the driving force behind acai’s free-radical and age-fighting powers. It’s common in fruits with rich red and purple colours, like grapes and berries, but acai has far more than any other food. Read the label properly and do a simple mathematic calculation.” 35,000 mg (=35g) fresh acai fruit per 15ml”. (473ml/15ml)*35g=1103g nearly 2.5 pounds fresh acai berry. I don’t know how much fresh Acai berry cost as it is not available here. This juice is very sour with strong berry taste. Yes it is slightly sweet. Not recommended drink with empty stomach. Possible worsen gastric. Purchase this product mainly to boost body immune system and to fight biological stress as what this product claimed in its label.

energy

Posted by 5312721599218904814 on Feb 12, 2014

I take 3 doses a day an it's better than coffee

smoothies or in juice

Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014

I use this and a number of other concentrates as well as fresh fruit and almond milk to make the best smoothies

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

Great taste. Add some Stevia to your water too sweeten it. But this is my type of lemonade :)

PERFECT ACAI!!!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

IN LOVE WITH IT!! THE HEALTHIEST THING IN TEH WORLD! 10 STARS!!!!!!

Tastes great

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Can mix with water, add to a smoothie or just take a squirt in your mouth with the convenient spout on the cap!

acai Liquid concentrate

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Use it and like it, tastes awesome. Not sure if I've seen how beneficial it is to me because I'm taking so many other herbs now as well. Kids love the taste, but keep up with the dosage correctly. When I took a lil too much, felt lil. lightheaded for some reason.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »