Tastes great

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Can mix with water, add to a smoothie or just take a squirt in your mouth with the convenient spout on the cap!

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

Great taste. Add some Stevia to your water too sweeten it. But this is my type of lemonade :)

smoothies or in juice

Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014

I use this and a number of other concentrates as well as fresh fruit and almond milk to make the best smoothies

energy

Posted by 5312721599218904814 on Feb 12, 2014

I take 3 doses a day an it's better than coffee

Love Love Love~!

Posted by hungrywolf on Jul 24, 2014

I've gone through 3 or 4 of these already. I use it in my water, ice cream, and sometimes just squirt it directly into my mouth! It's that good and simple to use with that easy spout. Thanks iherb!!

Bought a few times

Posted by 5136032214709592077 on Feb 15, 2015

good as usual

Fantastic Product

Posted by 4752385524438783698 on Apr 21, 2016

I love this product, its great to add to smoothies!! Has a slightly sour after taste which works really well with our banana/berry smoothies. My daughter loves it too and its a great way to get in those additional nutrients!

Good stuff!

Posted by sergeantwolf on Mar 20, 2010

Love the Now Acai Liquid Concentrate. I was buying it at a local nutrition store for about $5 more, until I found Iherb.com! A great product to mix in with your smoothies, or water - highly recommend it.

acai

Posted by Reviewer3108931 on Aug 05, 2010

the closest product to eating acai right off the palm tree. it's a wholefood

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I put a bit of this and other concentrated juices such as Pomegranate, Blueberry, Blackcurrant and Black Cherry in a glass and fill w/ water (or very diluted apple juice)...I then add 2 tsp psyllium and 1 tsp apple pectin (Life Extention's) and 1/4 tsp glycine. I know I'm getting not only some of the best of the "reds and purples", with this formula, my lonstanding IBS issues are also history.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »