Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I put a bit of this and other concentrated juices such as Pomegranate, Blueberry, Blackcurrant and Black Cherry in a glass and fill w/ water (or very diluted apple juice)...I then add 2 tsp psyllium and 1 tsp apple pectin (Life Extention's) and 1/4 tsp glycine. I know I'm getting not only some of the best of the "reds and purples", with this formula, my lonstanding IBS issues are also history.

acai

Posted by Reviewer3108931 on Aug 05, 2010

the closest product to eating acai right off the palm tree. it's a wholefood

Looks like working to me

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 03, 2010

I bought this product for my wife to assist her weight control. she said that her apatite dropped down and she feel like burning from inside. it's been 2 weeks now and she have lost about 2 lb. she is taking 10 ml on the morning half to one hour before breakfast. happy new healthy year to everyone.

Good stuff!

Posted by sergeantwolf on Mar 20, 2010

Love the Now Acai Liquid Concentrate. I was buying it at a local nutrition store for about $5 more, until I found Iherb.com! A great product to mix in with your smoothies, or water - highly recommend it.

An absolute must!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

Love this! Have already ordered 2 more bottles!

The only concentration that can make a difference, gives energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 01, 2009

I normally don't prefer food extracts because most of them are equivalent to consuming only a handful of fruits a month which is not effective. I bought two of these and I get 1kg of acai berry every 2 weeks. Only this kind of servings can make a difference. It also gives a stimulating effect and energy. So if you are looking for a natural food antioxidant, 2 bottles of these a month is the way to go.

good price for a good product

Posted by Reviewer2479806 on Aug 14, 2009

I bought it for me and my friends. She had used similar products before, which cost much more. She said the "now foods Acai juice" both tastes and works better. Highly recommend!

Easiest way to take a supplement

Posted by Reviewer2656682 on Jul 31, 2009

I just squirt this into my water. pleasant taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »