Now Foods, Acai SuperFruit Antioxidant Juice, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Acai juice

Posted by Reviewer1361744 on Jan 23, 2008

I used MonaVia before I found this one. This works as good and is much cheaper. Also I have degenerative arthritis and it is really helping my joints.

Get More for Your Money!

Posted by Reviewer2253919 on Apr 14, 2008

I find Acai gives me that extra burst of energy to get through my busy day without needing a nap. This great product has more Acai than other much more expensive brands. If you don't fall for the hype and compare the amount of Acai content instead, you'll find you get more for your money with NOW.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1700042 on Feb 20, 2008

As a test I tried monavie for a couple weeks and noticed more energy and less joint and tendon pain. I then tried NOW for a couple weeks. I don't notice any difference so I am sticking with NOW.

Fabulous Acai

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 03, 2008

I take so many supplements and eat well, that it is hard for me to notice the effect of the the things I use. I can say that I am 73 and not on meds. So here what I can say about this product. It tastes wonderful and the price is right! I have spent bucks on Goji berry, but this is real bang for your buck.

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Sep 07, 2008

I was pleased to find Acai juice which is low in sugar and low in price. I have been very satisfied with the product.