Best Juice EVER??

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Maybe not! Wikipedia: As of April 2012, there are no scientifically controlled studies providing any health benefits from acai. However, all berries are healthy, so 3 stars for the low price. And I must say, I really trust Now Foods brand. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good!

Posted by 5478919397925670559 on Jan 06, 2015

Good taste! Good Price!

Neutral

Posted by kei-rylie on Oct 09, 2013

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to look out for but my skin still looks and feels the same, as with my health. Can't conclude.

acai berry juice

Posted by Reviewer3169915 on Jan 16, 2008

i have found that this product seems to give me more of an energy level..i have a lot going on in my lower back, including severe pain..it also seems to help with the inflammation in my lower back..so far so good. i like the idea of the high content of anti- oxidants....

Now Foods, Acai Juice

Posted by Reviewer1126064 on Jan 12, 2009

Good stuff, good price

A bit acidic

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Oct 08, 2010

Good antioxidant product, but a bit acidic.

Acai Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1335216 on Aug 06, 2009

I have been drinking the Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice for only a couple of weeks. I do not feel any difference in my health, but I feel that it is too eary to judge the product. it has a nice taste and I will continue to drink it to give it a fair rating.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1463775 on Aug 25, 2009

This product appears to reduce my appetite.

ACAI SUPER FRUIT

Posted by Reviewer1551884 on Jan 19, 2010

GOOD SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDENTS.. A LITTLE WATERY .IT DOESNT COMPARE TO MONA VIE .

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Apr 08, 2010

I was using Mona Vie, which is very expensive and it really didn't change my life or anything. So I tried this. The comparison would be that Mona Vie is much thicker like it has parts of the fruit in it. This product is more of the consistency of cranberry juice. And again, neither changed my life so it's ok.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »