i love this juice....no obligations u can give it a try. :)

Posted by 5379147925298167583 on Nov 11, 2012

I was a disbeliever in the claims of the ACAI berry benefits. But I swear that I start my day with just 2 oz of this slightly bitter juice and my hunger is diminished all day long. I can't say much about how IT actually helps me myself, but I only crave nutritious foods in much smaller portions. Never had the same outcome with the capsule form. The only drawback is that if you don't keep the sealed lid in the bottle cap, it makes a tremendous mess and you lose lots of expensive product. NOW Foods should correct its packaging, promptly!

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Nov 11, 2013

Only been taking it a short while ago to realize any effects. However, its a supplement to my diet and tastes good.

G

Posted by 4794436538210030226 on Nov 30, 2013

Very good

Tastes and smells delightful

Posted by 5346053796455651956 on Aug 26, 2016

Its taste is refreshing and delightful. I put 2 tablespoons with my water soaked rolled oats and even though I empty the powder from my vegetarian capsules into the oats, the oats tastes energising, sweet enough and makes me happy at the start of the day. I can't tell if there are any health benefits yet but I think the non tangible benefits are worth something!

Acai

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 10, 2007

Acai does help me and my husband get a deeper sleep.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1632085 on Apr 25, 2008

This tastes wonderful. I take it straight, but also have tried it in a glass of iced tea and it makes a great fruit tea. I tried Monavie, but it was too expensive, so this was the substitute. I find I sleep through the night now and my joints & muscles feel much better.

Odd

Posted by Reviewer2472256 on Oct 28, 2008

Seems odd to be but I felt somewhat down after taking this. My wife feels differently. She'll order again but I think I have to look elsewhere.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1275430 on Nov 01, 2008

Tasty. Don't know if my health has improved at all thanks to it... but it certainly hasn't hurt.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2931474 on Jan 27, 2009

Great Taste! Hae not used long enough to notice the diffence.

great juice

Posted by Reviewer2886437 on Mar 06, 2009

tasty and healthy, and fast delivery

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »