Acai Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1335216 on Aug 06, 2009

I have been drinking the Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice for only a couple of weeks. I do not feel any difference in my health, but I feel that it is too eary to judge the product. it has a nice taste and I will continue to drink it to give it a fair rating.

good

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Aug 01, 2009

seems to help

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice.

Posted by Reviewer2282677 on Jul 30, 2009

Love this stuff. Gives me all day energy and a better since of well being. I also have noticed my bones crack less. Best product of it's kind for the price!!!

All are effective to me...

Posted by Reviewer1667319 on Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Great for People with RA, Low Energy & the Heart!

Posted by Reviewer2530259 on Jun 30, 2009

I have RA and used to drink another product, a special product that was limited to a certain date and supported Susan B. Komen Cancer Research Ctr., that contained the Acai with polyphenols which are also good for the heart. Now, though I still buy the same drink, it does not have the Acai. I picked up the first bottle of NOW ACAI at the local grocer but found I could get a better deal with iherb. I had it to my "slenderize" drink every morning and have it while I walk-boosts my energy, too! Recommend!

energy

Posted by Reviewer1925071 on May 21, 2009

wonderful product my husband and i use this.energy boost. sometimes we feel like the rabbit that keeps going.

Good Product with Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2242807 on May 08, 2009

A few months ago I was using Mona Vie and my blood sugar was way down even being a mild diabetic. My A1C test was 5.9. The price is very expensive, so I looked up your company to see what you had in the line of the Acai berry or juice and ordered your product. I have been taking it for 3 months now and I have blood drawn again next week. Tastes great, price is worth it and I do feel good. Am anxious to see these blood tests results. I've also been able to get 3 people to order it, plus 2 phone calls to get the web-site so they can order it! I like it!! I'll give it 4 stars now, and if blood sugar is still good, I'll rate it 5!! Love your site too!

Great product for energy!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2116758 on Apr 12, 2009

Gives energy and I feel better throughout the day.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2645437 on Mar 30, 2009

This is my favorite acai berry product. It has decreased my appetite and given more energy than I have had in a long time. I love it.

great juice

Posted by Reviewer2886437 on Mar 06, 2009

tasty and healthy, and fast delivery