Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Oct 06, 2008

After reading previous reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. I, too, had been using Monavie. It appears to work just as well as Monavie for me: gives me energy, reduces colds, reduces hot flashes and I like the taste better than Monavie.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product tastes great and is easy to take. I mix it in my ice tea. I feel more relaxed and not so stressed out since starting this product.

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Sep 07, 2008

I was pleased to find Acai juice which is low in sugar and low in price. I have been very satisfied with the product.

Testing Acai Juice

Posted by Reviewer3070750 on Aug 29, 2008

I DON'T FEEL THAT I can write a review on the product. Have only been taking for a short period of time. Sorry.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2838556 on Aug 20, 2008

This stuff tastes great. Added with my cranberry juice and pomgranate, what a healthy, tasty drink! My six year old loves it too! As always, IHERB service is top notch.

Excellent Product and Value

Posted by Reviewer2448706 on Aug 19, 2008

A great value and I believe comparable to other products like Mona-Vie. I took Mona-Vie for a while, but had digestive problems. I think this is a much better value and has been easy on my digestive system. I will repurchase again.

not sure what all the hype is with acai

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 19, 2008

have been taking this product for 2 months and can honestly say I dont feel anything.

Acai Super Frit Antioxidant Juice

Posted by Reviewer3281336 on Aug 16, 2008

Great taste...works to keep me feeling energized and feeling great. Best price I can find anywhere for the product.

Fabulous Acai

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 03, 2008

I take so many supplements and eat well, that it is hard for me to notice the effect of the the things I use. I can say that I am 73 and not on meds. So here what I can say about this product. It tastes wonderful and the price is right! I have spent bucks on Goji berry, but this is real bang for your buck.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2812691 on Jul 31, 2008

I really love the taste and it gives you more energy through out the day, it's a good product and it's affordable