great juice

Posted by Reviewer2886437 on Mar 06, 2009

tasty and healthy, and fast delivery

Good Product with Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2242807 on May 08, 2009

A few months ago I was using Mona Vie and my blood sugar was way down even being a mild diabetic. My A1C test was 5.9. The price is very expensive, so I looked up your company to see what you had in the line of the Acai berry or juice and ordered your product. I have been taking it for 3 months now and I have blood drawn again next week. Tastes great, price is worth it and I do feel good. Am anxious to see these blood tests results. I've also been able to get 3 people to order it, plus 2 phone calls to get the web-site so they can order it! I like it!! I'll give it 4 stars now, and if blood sugar is still good, I'll rate it 5!! Love your site too!

good

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Aug 01, 2009

seems to help

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2931474 on Jan 27, 2009

Great Taste! Hae not used long enough to notice the diffence.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1275430 on Nov 01, 2008

Tasty. Don't know if my health has improved at all thanks to it... but it certainly hasn't hurt.

Odd

Posted by Reviewer2472256 on Oct 28, 2008

Seems odd to be but I felt somewhat down after taking this. My wife feels differently. She'll order again but I think I have to look elsewhere.

Acai

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 10, 2007

Acai does help me and my husband get a deeper sleep.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1632085 on Apr 25, 2008

This tastes wonderful. I take it straight, but also have tried it in a glass of iced tea and it makes a great fruit tea. I tried Monavie, but it was too expensive, so this was the substitute. I find I sleep through the night now and my joints & muscles feel much better.

acai berry juice

Posted by Reviewer3169915 on Jan 16, 2008

i have found that this product seems to give me more of an energy level..i have a lot going on in my lower back, including severe pain..it also seems to help with the inflammation in my lower back..so far so good. i like the idea of the high content of anti- oxidants....

Now Foods, Acai Juice