Acai Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1335216 on Aug 06, 2009

I have been drinking the Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice for only a couple of weeks. I do not feel any difference in my health, but I feel that it is too eary to judge the product. it has a nice taste and I will continue to drink it to give it a fair rating.

A bit acidic

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Oct 08, 2010

Good antioxidant product, but a bit acidic.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1463775 on Aug 25, 2009

This product appears to reduce my appetite.

ACAI SUPER FRUIT

Posted by Reviewer1551884 on Jan 19, 2010

GOOD SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDENTS.. A LITTLE WATERY .IT DOESNT COMPARE TO MONA VIE .

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Apr 08, 2010

I was using Mona Vie, which is very expensive and it really didn't change my life or anything. So I tried this. The comparison would be that Mona Vie is much thicker like it has parts of the fruit in it. This product is more of the consistency of cranberry juice. And again, neither changed my life so it's ok.

better juice

Posted by Reviewer2720790 on Jun 09, 2011

We have tried several berry juices and when the last company that we where using stopped making the juice my wife was taking we found this one while I was looking for Stevia and decided to try it. It taste good but we won't know what long term effects it will have until we use it for several months

Neutral

Posted by kei-rylie on Oct 09, 2013

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to look out for but my skin still looks and feels the same, as with my health. Can't conclude.

NOW Acai juice

Posted by Reviewer2927672 on Jun 05, 2010

I have not noticed any benefit to my energy or weight after taking this. I'll stay with it for a while longer.

Did absolutely nothing for my eczema!

Posted by Reviewer2233496 on Dec 14, 2010

I have severe eczema, after 4 bottles of Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice, I saw no improvement whatsoever, actually, my condition got a little worse! To be fair, I have tried 2 bottles of Dynamic Health Acai Plus, also did not work at all. Both brands, I took at least double the recommended dosage, often twice daily, both brands are watery, taste about the same, taste-wise, both are easy to take. My order of Genesis Today Acai 100 arrived today, since this brand costs nealry 3 times the other 2 brands, here's hoping this brand will help.

not sure what all the hype is with acai

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 19, 2008

have been taking this product for 2 months and can honestly say I dont feel anything.