Just okay!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

The taste is fine, but I bought it as kind of a nutritional boost for my kids juice. However, the consistency is very difficult to mix in. I do put it in the blender with smoothies, and that works. I haven't tried other companies, therefore I don't know if it's the Now brand or the product. I have yet to have a great experience with Now Foods.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I noticed a change in my general health with this product. I have been taking ascorbic acid daily for many years, but the acerola is different. I now take a half teaspoon of each daily and it makes me feel great...

Unsure of the efficacy or quality of this product

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Aug 28, 2008

I purchased this as it was cheap source of vit-c although I have yet to determine any real benefits from taking it. However having said that I have not kept up daily use and use it more as a complement to some of my other foods such as smoothies and desserts.

good! good!

Posted by Reviewer1424868 on Apr 18, 2011

It's really good. n helpful my body. but bad smell n taste...

Good

Posted by Reviewer3109710 on Dec 23, 2012

Just started taking this product, guess it works in building the immune system.

Acerola & Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got this to boost my vit c & antioxidant intake, seems to work well. I like that it's a powder that's more easily adsorbed than tablets & no nasty fillers except for maltodextrin. Has a weird texture when added to water & doesn't really dissolve as well as I'd like.

So so

Posted by 5184859562420550198 on Jul 03, 2016

I have ordered this one hoping that it might be possible to replace AMWAY acerola cherry powder. The taste is very wierd. Maybe it is real taste without artificial flavor.

Can't rate yet

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 31, 2008

Too early to tell, I haven't started to take, yet. Will rate later. I like to get my Vitamin C from a natural source.