Now Foods, Acerola, 4:1 Concentrate Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Great product and awesome price!

Posted by morganwellinger on May 12, 2011

I bought this because it was for a great price. I mix it with the Collagen powder I bought because it is absorbed better with Vitamin C. I definitely notice the difference in my skin's moisture! The taste is fine too. It tastes like dull cherries. Not too exciting, but it isn't bad nonetheless. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good natural Vitamin C powder.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3224165 From New Jersey on Dec 18, 2007

This is a healthy and natural replacement of a synthetic vitamin C that lacks most of the important component always coming in combination with vitamin C in nature.

Another inferior product from Now Foods

Posted by pickier-than-thou From Romania on Feb 24, 2010

Looks like mud with some glitter particles and it's impossible to mix in (shaking leaves clumps). Also the caps don't fit tightly - apparently this manufacturer doesn't care much to preserve the product quality after taking your money on it. Health supplements are definitely not their thing, but their stuff pops up everywhere like spam and unfortunately their best ratings are on top by default. Probably most people don't care that much about quality but I for one would opt them out from my product searches if I could!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2498510 From Australia on Oct 17, 2011

I'm happy with this powder - I use it as part of a baby formula I make. It blends in well and will last me a very long time as I only use 1/4 tsp per batch of formula! :)

LOve Acerola Powder

Posted by Reviewer3048290 From Idaho on Apr 19, 2009

I get cold sores when I take regular vitamin C. This is great all the benefit no cold sores. Would buy it in a larger container if available.