My Smoothie Boost

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Nov 23, 2009

I use this powder to increase the vitamin C content of my smoothie. It seems to dissolve well in the blended contents. I prefer a food extract to vitamin C powder because the food source offers other ingredients that likely help the body process the vitamin C more effectively.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2496353 on Dec 14, 2009

We've been using this for our vitamin C supplementation for over a year now. Since you don't need as much because of good absorption and more natural form, I think the price is worth it, and this is the best value I've found anywhere.

Unsure of the efficacy or quality of this product

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Aug 28, 2008

I purchased this as it was cheap source of vit-c although I have yet to determine any real benefits from taking it. However having said that I have not kept up daily use and use it more as a complement to some of my other foods such as smoothies and desserts.

Tony Blasi, ND

Posted by Reviewer2687355 on Jun 16, 2008

excellent

NOW Acerola 4:1

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.

Acerola natural Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer1602808 on Mar 14, 2011

This is easy to dissolve in juice but being allergic to most vit. C products I'm not yet sure about this one but I'm hoping that using half the amt. suggested won't break me out anywhere. It should be great for most people.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1009659 on Apr 11, 2011

I use this to mix my own herbal/food-based multivitamin, using the formula for Superfood from Dr. Christopher's website. It's not organic, but I've had good experiences with the Now brand.

good quality at reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer2385448 on Sep 21, 2011

My parents were looking for Vitamin C powder in Japan. They were satisfied with the quality and the price.

Now Foods, Acerola 4:1 Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3130822 on Dec 06, 2011

Thanks so much for the great service...sent in timely fashion and shipshape! Will keep your company in mind for needs you carry....

good way to take your c

Posted by Reviewer2695417 on Dec 20, 2011

acerola is a very good way to get a natural form of vit c. we use it every day all year round.