Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2496353 on Dec 14, 2009

We've been using this for our vitamin C supplementation for over a year now. Since you don't need as much because of good absorption and more natural form, I think the price is worth it, and this is the best value I've found anywhere.

Unsure of the efficacy or quality of this product

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Aug 28, 2008

I purchased this as it was cheap source of vit-c although I have yet to determine any real benefits from taking it. However having said that I have not kept up daily use and use it more as a complement to some of my other foods such as smoothies and desserts.

Tony Blasi, ND

Posted by Reviewer2687355 on Jun 16, 2008

excellent

NOW Acerola 4:1

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.

Acerola natural Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer1602808 on Mar 14, 2011

This is easy to dissolve in juice but being allergic to most vit. C products I'm not yet sure about this one but I'm hoping that using half the amt. suggested won't break me out anywhere. It should be great for most people.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1009659 on Apr 11, 2011

I use this to mix my own herbal/food-based multivitamin, using the formula for Superfood from Dr. Christopher's website. It's not organic, but I've had good experiences with the Now brand.

good quality at reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer2385448 on Sep 21, 2011

My parents were looking for Vitamin C powder in Japan. They were satisfied with the quality and the price.

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Oct 06, 2011

I add this here and there, yoghurt, smoothies etc. for extra energy. A teaspoonful easily melts into hot water and seems to ward off an approaching flu

Great product - great price!

Posted by Reviewer3318512 on Feb 21, 2012

Can't believe how inexpensive this was. We have been searching for it in Australia and as it is very uncommon we could never find an affordable option. I was ill recently and this got me back on my feet.

Great natural vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3150321 on Mar 06, 2012

This is among very few supplements I've felt cause an immediate and dramatic improvement in my health.