Another inferior product from Now Foods

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 24, 2010

Looks like mud with some glitter particles and it's impossible to mix in (shaking leaves clumps). Also the caps don't fit tightly - apparently this manufacturer doesn't care much to preserve the product quality after taking your money on it. Health supplements are definitely not their thing, but their stuff pops up everywhere like spam and unfortunately their best ratings are on top by default. Probably most people don't care that much about quality but I for one would opt them out from my product searches if I could!

Best vitamin C, cheap

Posted by Reviewer3201174 on Feb 05, 2010

I've been taking acerola instead of that synthetic garbage vitamin C and you can definitely tell a difference when you get vitamin C from whole foods. I got one at wholefoods that was 19.99!! geez, it worked though. So i found that this acerola is just as good and like 6.99 or something. great buy.

Acerola Powder

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Jan 27, 2010

Great product! Tastes good and mixes well in smoothies.

Just okay!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

The taste is fine, but I bought it as kind of a nutritional boost for my kids juice. However, the consistency is very difficult to mix in. I do put it in the blender with smoothies, and that works. I haven't tried other companies, therefore I don't know if it's the Now brand or the product. I have yet to have a great experience with Now Foods.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2496353 on Dec 14, 2009

We've been using this for our vitamin C supplementation for over a year now. Since you don't need as much because of good absorption and more natural form, I think the price is worth it, and this is the best value I've found anywhere.

acerola

Posted by Reviewer2291435 on Dec 08, 2009

I like this product, a great natural source of Vit C with high bioavailability wish they would make it organic!

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Nov 23, 2009

I use this powder to increase the vitamin C content of my smoothie. It seems to dissolve well in the blended contents. I prefer a food extract to vitamin C powder because the food source offers other ingredients that likely help the body process the vitamin C more effectively.

ACEROLA

Posted by Reviewer2097710 on Oct 31, 2009

I found out about this product last year and have found it to be much better that regular Vitamin C. I took it daily and did not get any cold symptoms last year.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1957894 on Oct 02, 2009

I put this in my morning green drink. Been using it for a week, it has a good taste and will continue to use. It's a little early to tell any improvements.

NOW Acerola 4:1

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.